Limelight Forums

Full Version: Druggo Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: 

Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Doctor Internet[/font]

Server: Main server

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]PRA (21686) - FearRP[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  This guy said he was going too arrest me but then he didnt he kept me waiting and waiting winding me up by just constantly driving around i kept asking him what are we doing cant you just arrest me like a normal officer would anyways i was getting very annoyed at this point as we had been driving around for a while he was also just going very slowly getting me more annoyed he then takes me back and says i have a gun to you move this way so i did then he went to The Holding cell i said "No" because before that i was saying why am i going in here i have stuff to do i dont just want to be sitting in here he then asked me to go in i said no then he pulled out a tazer as i was typing in the chat he was telling me to get in my cell but i needed to type something to say fine but please dont keep me long as i have stuff to do but then he posts a PR on me 

Evidence: In the video it shows me typing while he is saying GO BACK i was just about to say fine okay but please dont keep me long as i have stuff to do and i get knocked out.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Druggo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Quote:This guy said he was going too arrest me but then he didnt he kept me waiting and waiting winding me up by just constantly driving around i kept asking him what are we doing cant you just arrest me like a normal officer would
This wasn't brought up in the initial report.

Quote:anyways i was getting very annoyed at this point as we had been driving around for a while he was also just going very slowly getting me more annoyed he then takes me back
Yes, these things can take time. That doesn't give you the right to break FearRP.

Quote:so i did then he went to The Holding cell i said "No" because before that i was saying why am i going in here i have stuff to do i dont just want to be sitting in here he then asked me to go in i said no then he pulled out a tazer as i was typing in the chat he was telling me to get in my cell but i needed to type something to say fine but please dont keep me long as i have stuff to do but then he posts a PR on me
So what you're saying is, he had you under FearRP, and refused his orders.

Quote:Evidence: In the video it shows me typing while he is saying GO BACK i was just about to say fine okay but please dont keep me long as i have stuff to do and i get knocked out.
In the video you were told three times, and refused twice.

Considering I also issued you a warning for this two and a half weeks ago, you should know better.
I never drove you around for ages. I took you in my car and went to the PD at a fair speed. I also put you in the holding cell so I could book you in without you running wild. You then went afk so I arrested you

Phone
(Jul 2, 2018, 09:00 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:This guy said he was going too arrest me but then he didnt he kept me waiting and waiting winding me up by just constantly driving around i kept asking him what are we doing cant you just arrest me like a normal officer would

Quote:anyways i was getting very annoyed at this point as we had been driving around for a while he was also just going very slowly getting me more annoyed he then takes me back
Yes, these things can take time. That doesn't give you the right to break FearRP.

Quote:so i did then he went to The Holding cell i said "No" because before that i was saying why am i going in here i have stuff to do i dont just want to be sitting in here he then asked me to go in i said no then he pulled out a tazer as i was typing in the chat he was telling me to get in my cell but i needed to type something to say fine but please dont keep me long as i have stuff to do but then he posts a PR on me

Quote:Evidence: In the video it shows me typing while he is saying GO BACK i was just about to say fine okay but please dont keep me long as i have stuff to do and i get knocked out.

Considering I also issued you a warning for this two and a half weeks ago, you should know better.

What you gotta understand bro is i dont have a mic yes that is my issue but it also makes it a lot more hard for me to communicate right so when someones been pissing around with you i joined the server to play not to be drived around if hes gonna arrest me all he had to do was arrest me he didnt have to do all this rubbish driving me around so i was getting annoyed and im sure anyone would if they was in the position i had things to do he and when i was accused of breaking fearrp i might have said No but i was literally typing in the chat and they knocked me out i wanted to see why i was going in there IRL in these situations you would want to know whats going on the reason as to why i said no is because i just wanted to know how long will it take and just to ask him as to why he didnt just arrest me i said no but thats only because i wanted to know what is going on like if i had a mic it would of helped so much but you know i wanted to know whats going on and yes im a slow typer and literally when i get something wrong like a spelling mistake i stop myself as i like to look professional not dyslexic
(Jul 2, 2018, 09:37 PM)No Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]

What you gotta understand bro is i dont have a mic yes that is my issue but it also makes it a lot more hard for me to communicate right so when someones been pissing around with you i joined the server to play not to be drived around if hes gonna arrest me all he had to do was arrest me he didnt have to do all this rubbish driving me around so i was getting annoyed and im sure anyone would if they was in the position i had things to do he and when i was accused of breaking fearrp i might have said No but i was literally typing in the chat and they knocked me out i wanted to see why i was going in there IRL in these situations you would want to know whats going on the reason as to why i said no is because i just wanted to know how long will it take and just to ask him as to why he didnt just arrest me i said no but thats only because i wanted to know what is going on like if i had a mic it would of helped so much but you know i wanted to know whats going on and yes im a slow typer and literally when i get something wrong like a spelling mistake i stop myself as i like to look professional not dyslexic
I never spent ages driving you around
(Jul 2, 2018, 09:37 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]

Either way, you had 2 chances before you were knocked out, yeah?
(Jul 2, 2018, 11:44 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2018, 09:37 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2018, 09:00 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]This wasn't brought up in the initial report.

Go in 
Go in 

Mate he literally gave me a few seconds to type and i was wanting a backstory as to why i was gonna be in here work it out mate please when im typing it takes longer then like 2/3 seconds to answer which is unfair as i am typing not speaking as you guys expect me to answer so quick im a slow typer
(Jul 3, 2018, 02:08 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2018, 11:44 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2018, 09:37 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]What you gotta understand bro is i dont have a mic yes that is my issue but it also makes it a lot more hard for me to communicate right so when someones been pissing around with you i joined the server to play not to be drived around if hes gonna arrest me all he had to do was arrest me he didnt have to do all this rubbish driving me around so i was getting annoyed and im sure anyone would if they was in the position i had things to do he and when i was accused of breaking fearrp i might have said No but i was literally typing in the chat and they knocked me out i wanted to see why i was going in there IRL in these situations you would want to know whats going on the reason as to why i said no is because i just wanted to know how long will it take and just to ask him as to why he didnt just arrest me i said no but thats only because i wanted to know what is going on like if i had a mic it would of helped so much but you know i wanted to know whats going on and yes im a slow typer and literally when i get something wrong like a spelling mistake i stop myself as i like to look professional not dyslexic

Go in 
Go in 

Mate he literally gave me a few seconds to type and i was wanting a backstory as to why i was gonna be in here work it out mate please when im typing it takes longer then like 2/3 seconds to answer which is unfair as i am typing not speaking as you guys expect me to answer so quick im a slow typer

You had enough time to write "no" twice.
(Jul 3, 2018, 09:54 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 02:08 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2018, 11:44 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Either way, you had 2 chances before you were knocked out, yeah?
Go in 
Go in 

Mate if i had a mic thats what i would of said No, No whats going on why am i going in here why cant i just be arrested as i havent got time for this holding cell shit thats what i would of said which i clearly didnt have time to do because as i was writing it i got knocked out
(Jul 3, 2018, 02:51 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 09:54 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 02:08 AM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]Go in 
Go in 

Mate if i had a mic thats what i would of said No, No whats going on why am i going in here why cant i just be arrested as i havent got time for this holding cell shit thats what i would of said which i clearly didnt have time to do because as i was writing it i got knocked out

Perhaps, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you had enough time to respond to their commands and deny them, so you would have had enough time to follow their orders.

I've also looked into your claim that you were kept for a long time. You were kept for 8 minutes, which including travel time, isn't that long.
(Jul 3, 2018, 04:08 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 02:51 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 09:54 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You had enough time to write "no" twice.

Perhaps, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you had enough time to respond to their commands and deny them, so you would have had enough time to follow their orders.

I've also looked into your claim that you were kept for a long time. You were kept for 8 minutes, which including travel time, isn't that long.

Mate its still 8 minutes of doing nothing as i said i join the server to play not to be sat in a police car the whole time he you wouldnt like to sit there for 8 minutes just doing nothing when he could of just arrested me within like 1minute 8 minutes mate it may not sound a lot but i tell you what when you have to do it, it drags on so much anyways and i might have had time to say no but that took me like 2 seconds as shown in the video because i still wanted to know what was happening he wouldn't tell me and i didnt want to be sitting around doing nothing when i had to go off soon i wanted to use my time wisely not wasting it by being in a holding cell and driving around and being detained for 8 minutes if you watch the video it goes on for like 9 seconds which meant it took me like 2/3 seconds to say no then when i wanted to ask about why am i even in here whats going on as IRL you would want to know whats going on if your being arrested or not which is what i was doing but then i got knocked out mid way through asking them
(Jul 3, 2018, 05:13 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 04:08 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 02:51 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]Mate if i had a mic thats what i would of said No, No whats going on why am i going in here why cant i just be arrested as i havent got time for this holding cell shit thats what i would of said which i clearly didnt have time to do because as i was writing it i got knocked out

Mate its still 8 minutes of doing nothing as i said i join the server to play not to be sat in a police car the whole time he you wouldnt like to sit there for 8 minutes just doing nothing when he could of just arrested me within like 1minute 8 minutes mate it may not sound a lot but i tell you what when you have to do it, it drags on so much anyways and i might have had time to say no but that took me like 2 seconds as shown in the video because i still wanted to know what was happening he wouldn't tell me and i didnt want to be sitting around doing nothing when i had to go off soon i wanted to use my time wisely not wasting it by being in a holding cell and driving around and being detained for 8 minutes if you watch the video it goes on for like 9 seconds which meant it took me like 2/3 seconds to say no then when i wanted to ask about why am i even in here whats going on as IRL you would want to know whats going on if your being arrested or not which is what i was doing but then i got knocked out mid way through asking them
If you were not cheeky all the time then it wouldn't have taken so long, for instance when I said 'face the doors' you turned and faced them and said 'which one' and I said both and you said 'there are two, which one'. If you'd just done as I asked the whole time it would have been no more than 3minutes.
(Jul 3, 2018, 09:47 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 05:13 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 04:08 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps, but that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you had enough time to respond to their commands and deny them, so you would have had enough time to follow their orders.

If you were not cheeky all the time then it wouldn't have taken so long, for instance when I said 'face the doors' you turned and faced them and said 'which one' and I said both and you said 'there are two, which one'. If you'd just done as I asked the whole time it would have been no more than 3minutes.
Were not on about that anymore bro its just the fact that it took me 2 seconds to say no as i wanted to know what was going on you never even told me what was going on you didnt fill me in i asked you so many questions before that and you didnt answer then you tried to put me in a holding cell and i was saying no because i wanted me questions answered as to why i am being put here whats going on ect ect
(Jul 3, 2018, 10:59 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 09:47 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 3, 2018, 05:13 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]Mate its still 8 minutes of doing nothing as i said i join the server to play not to be sat in a police car the whole time he you wouldnt like to sit there for 8 minutes just doing nothing when he could of just arrested me within like 1minute 8 minutes mate it may not sound a lot but i tell you what when you have to do it, it drags on so much anyways and i might have had time to say no but that took me like 2 seconds as shown in the video because i still wanted to know what was happening he wouldn't tell me and i didnt want to be sitting around doing nothing when i had to go off soon i wanted to use my time wisely not wasting it by being in a holding cell and driving around and being detained for 8 minutes if you watch the video it goes on for like 9 seconds which meant it took me like 2/3 seconds to say no then when i wanted to ask about why am i even in here whats going on as IRL you would want to know whats going on if your being arrested or not which is what i was doing but then i got knocked out mid way through asking them
Were not on about that anymore bro its just the fact that it took me 2 seconds to say no as i wanted to know what was going on you never even told me what was going on you didnt fill me in i asked you so many questions before that and you didnt answer then you tried to put me in a holding cell and i was saying no because i wanted me questions answered as to why i am being put here whats going on ect ect
So what you're saying is "I broke FearRP cause you didn't answer my questions"
Pages: 1 2