Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> J.Cole [293]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP][F.I] Cole (STEAM_0:0:88974383)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-30 17:53
Summary: This also involes forceghost but he made sure not to kill me so nothing against him except him just being hostile in general
Was playing passive RP as a gypsy after getting permission from the president, then I am approached by a mob guy about him owning the streets so I rped the scenario. Then Forceghost comes over joins the situation says something about am I being a problem, then as im trying to rp the situation he tells his J cole to kidnap me right out in the open I hear him take something out so I start to move away cause I assumed police would be on there way at this point they pulled knives and told me to stop moving so I stopped moving and when I did J cole rdmed me and ran away with forceghost saying in the background to "finish him"
Evidence: https://youtu.be/nrbaL-VcOR4
You may have the wrong steamid. Did you mean [L²:RP][F.I] Cole STEAM_0:0:88974383?
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:02 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You may have the wrong steamid. Did you mean [L²:RP][F.I] Cole STEAM_0:0:88974383?

yeah I think so thanks my bad im still getting used to using the forum
As explained in game, you threatened one of our affiliates to which we threatened you back. After that, you can see in the video, you called 911 regarding the situation.
Right. At 0:35/0:36, you call the Police on guys threatening you, as they're stood right in-front of you?
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:13 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]As explained in game, you threatened one of our affiliates to which we threatened you back. After that, you can see in the video, you called 911 regarding the situation.

I didn't threaten any of your affiliates, so you haven't responded to why you rdmed me yet?
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:14 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Right. At 0:35/0:36, you call the Police on guys threatening you, as they're stood right in-front of you?

At this point they had no weapons at this time and were just being hostile, how is that not the normal thing to do?
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:16 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:14 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Right. At 0:35/0:36, you call the Police on guys threatening you, as they're stood right in-front of you?

At this point they had no weapons at this time and were just being hostile, how is that not the normal thing to do?

However, you did call the Police on a criminal organisation who were threatening you, at the time where they were threatening you, in earshot of them. I can see why they attacked you, and I would say that the reason is valid. You escalated the situation by the calling the Police.
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:21 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:16 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]

However, you did call the Police on a criminal organisation who were threatening you, at the time where they were threatening you, in earshot of them. I can see why they attacked you, and I would say that the reason is valid. You escalated the situation by the calling the Police.
Of course you would think that since you were all playing together on the server and forceghost is a fellow admin, im just going to have to take a loss here but I know for a fact if I took a gun and killed j cole and forceghost when they started threatening I would get a week ban. But as the great leonard cohen says

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows that the good guys lost
Difference is that we didn’t kill you, we injured you. Meaning you was able to be revived from a paramedic. Teachers aren’t staff by the way.
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:32 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Difference is that we didn’t kill you, we injured you. Meaning you was able to be revived from a paramedic. Teachers aren’t staff by the way.

I give up tbh all the evidence is there but you will get away with it, but if I did the same thing I would get banned so not going to waste my time editing and uploading videos anymore
There is evidence showing that what I did was valid..? Neither myself or the reviewing administrator sees an issue with my reasoning.
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:38 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]There is evidence showing that what I did was valid..? Neither myself or the reviewing administrator sees an issue with my reasoning.
what a coincidence right?
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:30 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:21 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 30, 2018, 08:16 PM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]At this point they had no weapons at this time and were just being hostile, how is that not the normal thing to do?

Of course you would think that since you were all playing together on the server and forceghost is a fellow admin, im just going to have to take a loss here but I know for a fact if I took a gun and killed j cole and forceghost when they started threatening I would get a week ban. But as the great leonard cohen says

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows that the war is over
Everybody knows that the good guys lost

For the record, ForceGhost is not an administrator, not is he even staff.

Nice poem, but it depends on context. If you were also a criminal, I would have had no issues if you'd pulled a weapon when they began threatening you. If you were a cop, that would have been fine (though you can't execute them). If you were a chef or a mechanic, less so.
Player Report Denied.

You called the Police on a criminal group that which were actively making threats against your life at the time. That choice in your RP led to the outcome.