Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unknown Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5b36a9d4fae4bbd8daebc7b6

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]:  Rockford
Map (if not default):
Description: I've never had this bug before, I know a lot of people get errors that spam your console but this only showed up once and my game crashed.
Bug observed since: Today
Images/Screenshots: [ERROR] 1. unknown - [C]:-1

Thank you for your bug-report, Ricky LaFleur!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
(Jun 30, 2018, 12:05 AM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-20668.html

yeah but it didnt spam my console, it only showed one error message then i crashed. it wasnt that hook thing
It's a problem with the photon rendering, most people have these in console and at the same time photon stos rendering lights + patters. As I am aware of there is no fix but I am going to try and contact the photon creator / dev to see if it's the server or photon it's self.
(Jul 1, 2018, 05:43 PM)Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]It's a problem with the photon rendering, most people have these in console and at the same time photon stos rendering lights + patters. As I am aware of there is no fix but I am going to try and contact the photon creator / dev to see if it's the server or photon it's self.

It's the server.
People have said that it only happens on LL.
Tagging  to find out if LL is running lastest version of photon and if we are on a archive / beta version.
(Jul 1, 2018, 05:43 PM)Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]It's a problem with the photon rendering, most people have these in console and at the same time photon stos rendering lights + patters. As I am aware of there is no fix but I am going to try and contact the photon creator / dev to see if it's the server or photon it's self.

It also stops rendering anything in the render hooks. So it could be anything in those hooks.
Ah, that's quite the issue.
I find it unlikely to be Photon to be honest, that's not the only thing that stops running when the error happens. It appears to stop the majority of lua timers when you get the error, possibly caused by outdated code.