Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> LUSA WARRIOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: LUSA WARRIOR (STEAM_0:0:186995272) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-28 20:37
Summary: he told me to commit suicide, which in my family's case, isn't something i wouldve taken lightly if i caught u sayin that, to me especially, irl.

this what he said: (<3) (OOC) LUSA WARRIOR: syndrome quit your life please

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...7298618646
Right lets go to the point, imagine that you get into a store and you see 2 people, 1 is a officer and the other is the store owner. The owner is bussy cleaning the store and the police gets closer to you and he arrests you. How whould you feal being pointless whit your hands cuffed and the police officer that arrested you dosent lissen to you and starts warrant you for no reason?
(Jun 28, 2018, 10:45 PM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]Right lets go to the point, imagine that you get into a store and you see 2 people, 1 is a officer and the other is the store owner. The owner is bussy cleaning the store and the police gets closer to you and he arrests you. How whould you feal being pointless whit your hands cuffed and the police officer that arrested you dosent lissen to you and starts warrant you for no reason?

you told me to fucking kill myself in ooc, regardless of the situation, you cant be that disrespectful to someone you dont know, especially if you dont know that persons background in that area. dont insult people behind a screen and maybe take it up ic to the president or chief like youre supposed to
To be honest, you ar eright, i dont know you and i dont want to. I sayd that in ooc so you could understand what you have done, you cant just go to someone and random arrest can you? And i just joined the server, so thats why i got so mad about it. Dude, dont take what i sayd ooc but ic, you are that type of players that ruin RPs.
(Jun 28, 2018, 10:50 PM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, you ar eright, i dont know you and i dont want to. I sayd that in ooc so you could understand what you have done, you cant just go to someone and random arrest can you? And i just joined the server, so thats why i got so mad about it. Dude, dont take what i sayd ooc but ic, you are that type of players that ruin RPs.

you were out during lockdown and tresspassing in a closed store.
Like i sayd, just spawned in and the door was open.
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:15 AM)SilvAfonso2 Wrote: [ -> ]Like i sayd, just spawned in and the door was open.

good for you, you wanna cookie for your troubles?
I was a witness to this situation and not to say that anyone was in the wrong but ricky did seem to be the aggressor, silv did say he would leave but you had warranted him before  you even had entered the store. Also im pretty sure the owner was allowing him him inside he had no issue, also lockdown was not active that is just a straight up lie that im sure the admins can check
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:28 AM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]I was a witness to this situation and not to say that anyone was in the wrong but ricky did seem to be the aggressor, silv did say he would leave but you had warranted him before  you even had entered the store. Also im pretty sure the owner was allowing him him inside he had no issue, also lockdown was not active that is just a straight up lie that im sure the admins can check

You're not involved. I was not the aggressor. I Cuffed him cos he was out during lock down and trespassing in a closed store. Again, you are NOT involved. I timed out and when I came back he had insulted me in OOC without me saying a word in-game or in OOC. Now, if you could please not comment in posts you are not involved in. I hadn't even gotten round to warranting before I timed out, and an admin can check that in logs. The owner was NOT allowing him in the store, hence why he was arrested. Lockdown was also active due to the Mexican attack, and you can also check logs/console to see the broadcasts saying "Stay inside until further notice". Now, if you could please not comment on PR's you aren't involved in, and also not LIE in PR's you are not involved in. 

THIS USER IS NOT INVOLVED.
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:57 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:28 AM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]I was a witness to this situation and not to say that anyone was in the wrong but ricky did seem to be the aggressor, silv did say he would leave but you had warranted him before  you even had entered the store. Also im pretty sure the owner was allowing him him inside he had no issue, also lockdown was not active that is just a straight up lie that im sure the admins can check

You're not involved. I was not the aggressor. I Cuffed him cos he was out during lock down and trespassing in a closed store. Again, you are NOT involved. I timed out and when I came back he had insulted me in OOC without me saying a word in-game or in OOC. Now, if you could please not comment in posts you are not involved in. I hadn't even gotten round to warranting before I timed out, and an admin can check that in logs. The owner was NOT allowing him in the store, hence why he was arrested. Lockdown was also active due to the Mexican attack, and you can also check logs/console to see the broadcasts saying "Stay inside until further notice". Now, if you could please not comment on PR's you aren't involved in, and also not LIE in PR's you are not involved in. 

Nothing I said was a lie and im sure the admins can check that so I will wait for that. And you just admitted to coming back online and arresting him for an OOC reason. Im not even going to go into the things I heard you call him over the mic
(Jun 29, 2018, 01:04 AM)mark2766 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:57 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing I said was a lie and im sure the admins can check that so I will wait for that. And you just admitted to coming back online and arresting him for an OOC reason. Im not even going to go into the things I heard you call him over the mic
i never arrested him because i timed out while cuffing him. tell me, how does your brain process information? do you just see words and re arrange them? Arrests are also IC. I never once used my mic while arresting him either as I was on the phone with my grandma in hospital. so if you wanna continue with the bullshit go ahead, you're the only one thats gonna face the consequences. not only are you not involved in this clear case of OOC disrespect, you are also pretending to be his lawyer in order to dumb down the punishments, which is not going to work. your lies are pathetic and you need to re evaluate the path youre currently going down if you continue to seek attention with this disgusting behaviour. and i would be more than happy for an admin to check the logs, cos in this case they will see you are lying about:

Mark2766's Lies:

a) The lockdown
b) Stuff I said over the mic
c) Me coming back after I timed out to arrest him (I RPed as a pawn shop owner with pufitee and john when i came back, not a cop)
d) me warranting him (I didn't)
e) the owner allowing him to trespass in a closed store
f) the fact i warranted him before i entered the store (even though i was in the store before him responding to a panic button call)
g) you being a witness
you can also ask Pufitee and John Jong (who I was in discord with, they can confirm I never spoke in game and also muted my mic due to the phone call), as well as lusa that I never used my mic for what you tried to state, "Im not even going to go into the things I heard you call him over the mic."
r/destroyedbywords
In this respect, the entire population of the server could be seen as witness to this, so wouldn't really be appropriate for you to comment in this case . Keep this in mind for the future.

Player report approved, user was found guilty of disrespect via OOC. A 2 hour OOC blacklist will be issued.