Limelight Forums

Full Version: For all germany supporters in the world cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: RFflsJu.jpg]
Oh.............................

pftahahhahahahahahahaha

fuckin' brilliant
If all it took was soccer match, WWII may have ended sooner.
(Jun 28, 2018, 10:04 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]If all it took was soccer match, WWII may have ended sooner.

The last time Germany didn't make it out of the group stage was 1938, look what they did a year later.

Poland better get ready boi
(Jun 28, 2018, 10:09 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 28, 2018, 10:04 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]If all it took was soccer match, WWII may have ended sooner.

The last time Germany didn't make it out of the group stage was 1938, look what they did a year later.

Poland better get ready boi

xD
here we have a belgian player doing what we do best 

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/Jc57SHWfxTI[/video]
Dang, so many "funny" people here.
I have doubts that belgium will get further in the long run. They will have to deal with teams that are a bit tougher than Panama and Tunisia. Wink
(Jun 29, 2018, 06:39 AM)T-Bone Wrote: [ -> ]I have doubts that belgium will get further in the long run. They will have to deal with teams that are a bit tougher than Panama and Tunisia. Wink

Teams like the 'neymar company, Ronaldo football club and messi depressi' ?
Ronaldo be outplaying Belgium with out a sweat.
(Jun 29, 2018, 10:17 AM)T-Bone Wrote: [ -> ]Ronaldo be outplaying Belgium with out a sweat.

The odds are actually saying Uruguay is more likely to win that match, so it’s unlikely Ronaldo will make it past the second round
(Jun 29, 2018, 10:17 AM)T-Bone Wrote: [ -> ]Ronaldo be outplaying Belgium with out a sweat.

Yes T-bone, let out all the frustration because you didn't make it out of the group stages Tongue
Come on guys, i think we can agree that football is coming home

End of thread.
[Image: KJ5ZJU4TRu_hqalPYn8sbQ.png]
Pages: 1 2