Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Arch.B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Arch.B (STEAM_0:1:60478676)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-27 20:35
Summary: The report is for player Arch.B for prop killing/abusing.
I will upload a video with the whole pursuit so I can prove that Arch.B even before prop abusing had made wrongful actions which include but are not limited to shooting an unarmed suspect which was causing no major threat and randomly dragging my body in an unrealistic way.
An officer started ramming me instead of pulling me over after I lagged into an undercover police officer, so at that point I decided to run even though my internet was all messed up.
After a less then 5 minute pursuit, I am out of my vehicle running away and get tazed (obviously).
After a minor argument with the police, Arch.B spawns a stove in the skybox to make it drop on my head, downing me.
He then acts like it was not him.
The only possible other person would be Electro, which I highly doubt was considering his reaction was confusion and stood by to help me, even letting me go and offering his help IC and OOC wise.
You can look in the video and judge by yourself, unfortunately my microphone was muted for the duration of the recording since windows updated and turned that off (I am currently using windows DVR).
Before the video ends I was explaining that the officer rammed into me which was the only reason that I ran for.
I asked staff assistance from Stell and bambo to confirm it was indeed his stove which was spawned to save time for the staff reviewing this report but they ignored me.
The time on this report was the accurate time (give or take 5 minutes).

Please testify if possible or give your side of the story.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/w8M1RmaMx9I

EDIT: Skip to around 3:30 if you just want to get to the part where Arch.B prop abuses, the rest of the video is just showing that his actions were abusive since I wasn't causing major threat nor was armed.
EDIT2: Would like to add this, Arch.B being accused of prop pushing about 1 hour later of this incident.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1424607680
EDIT3: 5 minutes later from that screenshot the player started mass CDM'ing everyone, after missing me, he turns around and actually hits me. (Keep an eye on the chat box).
Evidence of EDIT3: https://youtu.be/z24c6e5PCS4
Stell already gave him a blacklist for the prop pushing I believe but the other stuff I'm not entirely sure
Didnt prop kill.

got banned for it already I deserve it hahaha
The situation that I dealt with has nothing to do with this situation.

However, the ban reason is the same. But, is unrelated.
(Jun 27, 2018, 11:44 PM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt prop kill.

got banned for it already I deserve it hahaha

You're pretty much contradicting yourself and admitting to it at the same time lol ok
you told me in game that i was involved with this pr, but where do i come in?
(Jun 28, 2018, 12:52 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]you told me in game that i was involved with this pr, but where do i come in?

I'm guessing you are Electro, just to confirm you did not spawn the stove in
I didn’t spawn the stove. End of. However did get banned by Stell for pretty much the same.
Seems that Stell has already handled this.