Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Ḿř
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Ḿř (STEAM_0:0:149555539)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-27 00:10
Summary: Rules Broken:

>CDM
>Ragdoll minging

So I stabbed him earlier cos he kept punching me, then 3 minutes later he drives his car round the back of PD and runs me over from behind while I'm on the grass(didn't call EMS), next he picks up my ragdoll and starts smacking me on the wall and kills me.

I didn't record the actual CDM but I have screenshots, but I managed to start recording while he was smacking me on the wall.
Evidence:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...7290180757

https://youtu.be/xwwcKPCYLgA
The evidence highlighted doesn't show any identifiable information to prove that this is the same person your trying to report.

Do you have anything else?
(Jun 28, 2018, 11:59 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]The evidence highlighted doesn't show any identifiable information to prove that this is the same person your trying to report.

Do you have anything else?

but it was, how am i meant to see his name if hes smacking me on a wall while im dead
That's not what I'm saying. If you have a recording of the before, rather than the during, then it would be sufficient, but because I can't see that in your footage I can't accept it as evidence.

Failure to provide further evidence will result in this being denied.
(Jun 28, 2018, 02:30 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]That's not what I'm saying. If you have a recording of the before, rather than the during, then it would be sufficient, but because I can't see that in your footage I can't accept it as evidence.

Failure to provide further evidence will result in this being denied.

there video evidence of him smacking me against a wall, so why cant you punish him for that if thr cdm screenshot isnt enough
Again, that doesn't show him doing it. There's no name that's displayed, or anything I can use to identify him.
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:03 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Again, that doesn't show him doing it. There's no name that's displayed, or anything I can use to identify him.

i can tell you right now that it was him
And how can you prove that?
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:22 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]And how can you prove that?

because i saw the name on his car and i hit him with a baseball bat 30 seconds before he unlocked his car and ran me over, then body slammed me.
But you don't have any evidence to show that do you?
(Jun 29, 2018, 12:53 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]But you don't have any evidence to show that do you?

right. ive made countless prs without showing their name and you randomly decide thats a thing on this particular pr. great. am i gonna have to use a voice recognition tool in the future to prove its them as well?
Denied. A PR should show all evidence to accuse a player, none of the evidence provided is enough to incriminate the player of ant wrongdoing as no name is shown or any other identifiable information.