Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Brin., Wheatcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Brin. (STEAM_0:0:138425082)  () , Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-26 22:54
Summary: Brin places a spikestrip down in front of our border patrol RP for literally no reason. He keeps saying in OOC to "Deal with it IC" and when I attempt to PM him he "blocks my number". Like what the fuck, honestly it was pretty annoying and I hate to ask for logs but, logs can show Brin's spikestrips destroying people's cars. It's failRP and it is really goofy because I've been down to the border a couple of times and I have never seen a U.S Patrol officer chilling there harassing border patrol officers, or also placing down spike strips for innocent people to run over.
Wheatcake also did the same by placing down a spikestrip aswell for no apparent reason
Evidence: https://youtu.be/kAXCM8zBXhs
*Involved*

We had orders from the president to stay at the border and make sure nobody left because the president was about to declare war with mexico.

So it's not goofy, especially not after the whole police force had to go there cause some border patrol guys decided it was a good idea to shoot at us.
(Jun 27, 2018, 08:44 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]*Involved*

We had orders from the president to stay at the border and make sure nobody left because the president was about to declare war with mexico.

So it's not goofy, especially not after the whole police force had to go there cause some border patrol guys decided it was a good idea to shoot at us.

the president said to make sure nobody left so you covered the road in spike strips? you guys made like 3 random people driving get spiked and they were coming in, not going out. everybody refused to remove it, you were doing it to annoy us. you guys also shot first. you tranqed like 3 of us, so we shot back. don't lie in the courthouse. i believe even admins that were there can back that up.
(Jun 27, 2018, 08:52 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

the president said to make sure nobody left so you covered the road in spike strips? you guys made like 3 random people driving get spiked and they were coming in, not going out. everybody refused to remove it, you were doing it to annoy us. you guys also shot first. you tranqed like 3 of us, so we shot back. don't lie in the courthouse. i believe even admins that were there can back that up.

Maybe you should tell your *mexican* people not to drive through police roadblocks.
It's their own fault they got spiked. we've put down police barriers for a reason not just to drive through them
(Jun 27, 2018, 12:17 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 27, 2018, 08:52 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe you should tell your *mexican* people not to drive through police roadblocks.
It's their own fault they got spiked. we've put down police barriers for a reason not just to drive through them

um chief, maybe you should look at the video, it was just a lone spike strip left in the road then wheatcake came and placed his down. also how are you involved? i never saw you once in the video, if u could time stamp where u are that would be great thnxx
Hiya so basically pres ordered us to. Many criminals entered and we were making sure they didnt come back.
(Jun 28, 2018, 03:59 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya so basically pres ordered us to. Many criminals entered and we were making sure they didnt come back.

it's still failrp just to leave the spikestrips there un-manned
Denied.

After reviewing this alongside another admin, I've determined this to not be a rule violation of any sort. The reasoning provided by the accused is perfectly valid, and you could have picked up the spike strips had you wanted to. You show no evidence to the spike strips being unmanned at any point which doesn't back up your point, so I can't act on that. Without further evidence too, I'm unable to act.