Limelight Forums

Full Version: EU BUILD: Ball socket tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ball socket tool just won't work and i need it for my builds, can anyone help me with that? Or tell me another tool i can use instead
If it isn't working, chances are it's not a tool that's allowed on the server. Look up some tutorials on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find one.

This guys voice is really irritating but here you go
https://youtu.be/T06rJ6loELw
(Jun 26, 2018, 01:34 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]If it isn't working, chances are it's not a tool that's allowed on the server. Look up some tutorials on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find one.

Because that was necessary.
(Jun 26, 2018, 02:40 PM)Fly Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2018, 01:34 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]If it isn't working, chances are it's not a tool that's allowed on the server. Look up some tutorials on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find one.

Because that was necessary.

I'm sure you'll get over it.
Go to the top of the forums and under world, click User Control Panel. Log into that through Steam which you can do on the top right of that page. Once logged on, you should see "Dupe Manager" on the far right of the navigation bar. Click that and you'll be presented with about 4 boxes (one for each server).

Find the dupe you wanna move (it'll be called the same name as what you named in on the build server), and click-drag it over to the box for the live server. You'll need to drop it ontop of the grey label that says "home" or "main" or something along those lines.

Let me know if you need any further help on that cause it can be confusing for anyone who doesn't know their way around the UCP.
(Jun 26, 2018, 06:05 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the top of the forums and under world, click User Control Panel. Log into that through Steam which you can do on the top right of that page. Once logged on, you should see "Dupe Manager" on the far right of the navigation bar. Click that and you'll be presented with about 4 boxes (one for each server).

Find the dupe you wanna move (it'll be called the same name as what you named in on the build server), and click-drag it over to the box for the live server. You'll need to drop it ontop of the grey label that says "home" or "main" or something along those lines.

Let me know if you need any further help on that cause it can be confusing for anyone who doesn't know their way around the UCP.

I deleted that post because i realised but still thanks
Anymore questions, ?

The ball socket tool just doesn't work, if you spawn 2 props, then click the ball socket tool on one of them to ball socket it to the second one, the tool just doesn't do anything, you don't even get a warning that you are 'not allowed to use it' or something, it just doesn't work?
If this tool is blocked can you maybe tell me why?
(Jun 29, 2018, 02:43 PM)T1b0 Wrote: [ -> ]
The ball socket tool just doesn't work, if you spawn 2 props, then click the ball socket tool on one of them to ball socket it to the second one, the tool just doesn't do anything, you don't even get a warning that you are 'not allowed to use it' or something, it just doesn't work?
If this tool is blocked can you maybe tell me why?

That is more appropriate for the suggestion sub-forum.
Any more questions?
The ball socket is restricted due to issues and exploits in the past. The precision version of the ball socket is allowed as it have patches that prevent the precious exploits.

Anything else?
Thanks for telling me the precision ball socket, didn't know that  Thumbs Up

No more questions (thread can be closed)
Archived.