Limelight Forums

Full Version: Never really left, but it's been a while..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, those of you who have been on the server over the last week or so may have noticed me on a lot so I figured I would formally introduce myself for those who do not know me.

So, hey. Name's Reebs. I'm an American and I'm 16 years old. I'm a Volunteer Firefighter (so if I ever just suddenly leave in the middle of something I'm probably going on a call. Also if you hear a lot of beeping and/or radio sounds in the background when I'm speaking it's my pager) and self-proclaimed ladies man who's simply trying to occupy himself with what little time he does have. Want to know anything else? Feel free to ask me.

I plan to be playing a lot more now that school's ended for me so if you want to talk or roleplay with me don't be afraid to ask! Smile
Welcome Back!
I'm jeff, an avid politician in rockford. It's nice to see you.

I've seen you play as cop. You seem like a good guy.
I've seen you around, and I must say, your roleplaying skills are out of this world! Welcome to the community Reebs, I hope to see you around!
(Jun 25, 2018, 09:53 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen you around, and I must say, your roleplaying skills are out of this world! Welcome to the community Reebs, I hope to see you around!

pst, he was an admin on FL reee

OT: Welcome back man
Welcome!
lol son youre back?
Sup Fireman reebs   Big Grin
Yo!

My name is Reebs, 

Basing with some contra, harvesting the weed!

Spittin bars man <3 welcome to ll innit