Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [Lᴴ:M] Pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [Lᴴ:M] Pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-25 18:30
Summary: If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies.

0:16 - Officer has gun drawn on Pufitee.
0:22 - Officer swithes to handcuffs and Pufitee runs.
Evidence:
I had my hands up, the cop cuffed me then released me so i assumed he was letting me go. I then ran away until i was stopped again under tazerpoint.
At the end of the video you even said something about the handcuffs being bugged, so you obviously knew he was trying to handcuff you and it didn't work the first time.
I was confused how i did not hear the handcuff sound and only see "You have been released" 

That was what i was talking about.
If you requested him to uncuff you as it might be bugged, why did you run off when he did so?

1:00-1:10 is where you state that you requested him to uncuff you as it might be bugged if I heard correctly.
I thought as he uncuffed me he was letting me go.

At that point i wanted to head back to a couple of friends to check their base to maybe improve the defense on their base. I was running back to my car until i was stopped under tazerpoint.

At that moment i was running away my main focus was getting to my car thats it. When i was stopped i then thought about why i was uncuffed at the moment. It came to me at the point i was getting re-arrested that it may of been a bug.
After I said "So if it bugged, why did you run?" he said something along the lines of "I don't know."
The video ends when I saved the clip, so I wasn't able to catch that part.
you stated in the end of the video that you requested him to uncuff you as it might be bugged. Did you or did you not say that as you didn't answer that part yet, I'll have to be asking it again.

The video being longer could have helped getting more of the discussions regarding it, but it is sufficient as is.
(Jun 29, 2018, 05:17 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ] you stated in the end of the video that you requested him to uncuff you as it might be bugged. Did you or did you not say that as you didn't answer that part yet, I'll have to be asking it again.

The video being longer could have helped getting more of the discussions regarding it, but it is sufficient as is.

I asked that to see if it was a bug to i could make a bug report after i realized that i was not intentionally uncuffed.
(Jun 29, 2018, 05:19 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 29, 2018, 05:17 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ] you stated in the end of the video that you requested him to uncuff you as it might be bugged. Did you or did you not say that as you didn't answer that part yet, I'll have to be asking it again.

I asked that to see if it was a bug to i could make a bug report after i realized that i was not intentionally uncuffed.

Why haven't you made a bug report yet?
(Jun 29, 2018, 08:40 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 29, 2018, 05:19 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]

Why haven't you made a bug report yet?

Cant be arsed to make a bug report
Although Pufitee stating he requested to be unhandcuffed as it might be glitched/bugged is questionable, him following FearRP at the end of the situation makes me think it was not intentional or it was not malicious.

However, if any futher questionable things like this happens in the future, like saying it's bugged to be unhandcuffed and then running, a punishment should be issued.

I'll count this as a warning, and a reminder to Pufitee to follow FearRP.

Approved.