Limelight Forums

Full Version: Memorial at St Handel's Church
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(OOC: The event took place at a church I made as Pastor John Richmond at US76 by the beach-houses, all the PD and Swat came by to do a memorial for people lost at the Rockford bombings recently. The turn out was amazing and had such a fun time, making a speech and also the Captain made a speech before issuing the command for his troops to fire 3 rounds simutaniously in the air. Would love to see more of this. In game ID: 123) 

[Image: 6E79F09F6734F87DACD455D49DE5CDCEC1B1551F]

[Image: B392B6C5ED3C2DCA153AADB61FAB4F8EDCCA4814]

[Image: 065AB70BFB769AB4D66DEDB246491E35AC6B867F]

[Image: A8A91D1DB7E6A1A27A8B2095CB8329E6FF6D77CB]
i cri;(

ForceGhost

Looks like a decent RP! Keep up the good work.
Nice!

What was the background of the incident? (Ik its bombings but more intel?)
one guy died due to radiation
(Jun 25, 2018, 02:37 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!

It was a bomb threat and there were 5 keys that we needed in order to defuse it. Unfortunately we didn't get the keys in time and the bomb went off, another one of my SWAT said it was a dirty bomb. The city became a wasteland with shit all over the road. We then started using the bearcat as an rescue vehicle for citizens to evacuate, was quite interesting though.
(Jun 26, 2018, 12:09 AM)ajit pai the master jedi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 25, 2018, 02:37 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!

It was a bomb threat and there were 5 keys that we needed in order to defuse it. Unfortunately we didn't get the keys in time and the bomb went off, another one of my SWAT said it was a dirty bomb. The city became a wasteland with shit all over the road. We then started using the bearcat as an rescue vehicle for citizens to evacuate, was quite interesting though.

Seems like a great RP.

Wish I was president lol. Maybe my opportunity will come.

Thanks ajit.

Hope u had fun folks!
where those the bombs in the two armored sprinters at PD and Bank with the toxic gas coming out? if so /me very sorry
tbh that was probably one of the worst events ever forced on me
It was good working with swat and police as Rockford Armed Response, we got eveything orginized and then we had the church as a shelter.
very nice, looks pretty gosh darn cool too wish I was there to see it or take part in it
Looks like a neat and fun RP. (and i thought my upcomming church build would be the first :´/   jk). To quote a somewhat famous song i heard on a random radio station once "take me to church"
Ok I was the chief, but how did I not notice that there is just a random fricking civilian with a gun when we were doing the salute... *facepalm*