Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban REQUEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Anditor

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4830[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Brynn[/font]
Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]ToS , Double accounting[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I learned my leson and I want to play in this server realy BAD ! I was banned for like 1 Year and more !

Evidence:   - - - -
The staff-members have received your unban-request, anditor213.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
And Im sorry for using this account I creat it to beg you guys to unban me
Apologies for the late response, perhaps the really late response.

As Brynn is no longer with us it's taking time for us to review this as we are waiting for Brynn's view.

This post is to let you know that we haven't forgotten, but due to the circumstances, it's taking time.

Thank you for your patience.
Yo, sorry for the long wait.

I've had to enlist a bit of help from one of the admins to help me remember this case. As it's very hard to remember a case from such a long time. From what was placed in the notes at the time, was the old account you was linked too. 

Also in those admin notes, there was a note saying that you also made DDoS threats. Now, on your ban record, you have two ToS bans on record. Which isn't good, as ToS bans are serious. Upon talking to the administrative team, the ban which was by Nacreas in 2016. Which the followed in 2017, was another DDoS threat ban. 

I do not understand why you should be given another chance, when you already had one. It was your fuck up, and you have to deal with the outcome.
After discussing the case with Brynn privately, I've come to agree with his decision as well and ultimately will be denying this appeal. You have priors for doing the exact same thing, and we don't take DDoS threats lightly, especially to a registered company. You've put seemingly little effort into why you think you should be unbanned, and to me that doesn't spell out that you really do regret what you've done.

Denied.