Limelight Forums

Full Version: Keep freezing on loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My game crashed randomly and now i cannot load. It gets stuck on loading some media-tvplayer thing and i cannot join.

Restarted my PC, tried different games, but hasnt fixed at all.

Any help would be good.

Cheers
Try turning off custom content in your options. Go to options, multiplayer, "Do not allow custom content", restart your game then try connect again. If that works, unsubscribe from the content, close your game, subscribe again and wait for it to download then open your game again. Try and connect now.

Second possible solution, verify your game cache. Close your game, then right click on Gmod in your Steam Library and click "properties". Find "Verify game cache" or something similar and click it. It might take a bit but let it do it's thing. Open your game then try and connect. 

I know Doctor Internet removed the TV screens so maybe wait a day or so until the server has restarted then try join. If you can find a crash report too thatd be great. I know can probably help you with that.

Good luck!
Is this an ongoing issue, ?
Sours, think it was being me impatient. If i touched GMOd or my keyboard, it would freeze, so i leave it alone till it loads in, still always take about 5 minutes to download the TV screen model.

Cheers
Closed and Archived.