Limelight Forums

Full Version: PilotC to Trial Moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello community,

Welcome our first Trial Moderator - PilotC! We wish him a quick and successful trial and hopefully he won't set the server on fire. Congratulations!

ForceGhost

Congratulations!
Can you do that as a trial moderator?

Congratulations PilotC. You'll do great!
Congratulations my boy
Congratulations.
Congratulations. Well deserved!
Bout time.

For the minges sake I hope he doesnt go from officer to trooper during admin duties Wink
I always wanted to watch the world burn...and T. Steel doesn't stop at in-character. Get ready to sing the ABC's folks!
(Jun 22, 2018, 02:19 AM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]I always wanted to watch the world burn...and T. Steel doesn't stop at in-character. Get ready to sing the ABC's folks!

what the fuck does that mean
Congratulations!
Fair play sir
Grats bud. Now time to make you laugh in @ sits aswell as in Police Roadside pull-overs Smile
Ahhh, PilotC, back from City-Roleplay or whatever it is called now, congradulations on your promotion to trial firestarter moderator. 

I hate to burst your bubble, however, I believe will put any of your fires out.

Good luck! Smile
(Jun 22, 2018, 08:14 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 22, 2018, 02:19 AM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]I always wanted to watch the world burn...and T. Steel doesn't stop at in-character. Get ready to sing the ABC's folks!

what the fuck does that mean

You'll see what that means. Alien 
--
Congratulations, Pilot! Good luck with your new position. Smile
Officer Steel is now banning minges, Congrats Pilot!
Pages: 1 2