Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam Name: Blunt Grunt | IC Name: Tony Santana
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60151968
Refund Details: 6/18/18 12:17am (Texas, USA Time) Had a full set of contra out, a little bit of meth equipment, 3 laboratories, and a full set of weed pots growing with a UV Light. I had just placed 15 mysterious plant pieces and 15 biomedical vials into them and began processing them. Moments after placing all the pieces of mysterious plants that took 5+ hours and 100k+ to obtain my game crashes. I rejoined immediately and was only refunded for the Laboratories them selves (not their contents that had just been placed) as well as a few pieces of meth equipment. So that leaves me with a loss of all my weed equipment and all my wealth and labor into these labs.
Reason: My game crashed as it often does, however usually when i crash i only loose all my weed stuff and have to re-buy all of that, not a big problem, but the pieces of plants i don't want to just let go.
Paging as it's usually him to deal with refund requests and you've gone 2 weeks without answer
Uh. Whilst looking into your request, I've noticed that you seem to have self-supplied in excess of 250 steroids and 100 medical kits as a doctor, before switching to Gun Dealer, and self supplying flares, M3s, HK-416s, revolvers, Deagles and Super Shorties, along with copious amounts of ammunition, to the point where you had to buy more pockets to compensate. You then went black market dealer and supplied yourself kevlar, beaches and blindfolds.

Any chance of explaining what happened for me please, before I process this request?
(Jul 3, 2018, 11:52 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Uh. Whilst looking into your request, I've noticed that you seem to have self-supplied in excess of 250 steroids and 100 medical kits as a doctor, before switching to Gun Dealer, and self supplying flares, M3s, HK-416s, revolvers, Deagles and Super Shorties, along with copious amounts of ammunition, to the point where you had to buy more pockets to compensate. You then went black market dealer and supplied yourself kevlar, beaches and blindfolds.

Any chance of explaining what happened for me please, before I process this request?

Ah yea, if i recall correctly i was the only player on the server at the time, if not the only than there was a couple people joining and leaving at random. No one had been there to make the stuff i needed for some time so i had decided to make them myself. Also thank you ryan for me, im like almost 2 weeks late on this thread, i got no message or alert for Internets post.
(Jul 15, 2018, 11:04 PM)Blunt Grunt Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yea, if i recall correctly i was the only player on the server at the time, if not the only than there was a couple people joining and leaving at random. No one had been there to make the stuff i needed for some time so i had decided to make them myself. Also thank you ryan for me, im like almost 2 weeks late on this thread, i got no message or alert for Internets post.

At the time, there was a Doctor. You still went doctor to supply yourself with the items.
Ah its been a while, i don't remember the exact circumstances then if there was another doctor on. In that case i must have been self supplying
Concluded.