Limelight Forums

Full Version: New and Active!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Been playing your server for a bit but decided to actually join the forums! Playing as Colton McCoy (or usually you know me as Medic 1) Im Nebraska born and raised but currently in MCAS Cherry Point with the United States Marine Corps. Ive been a firefighter/ AEMT for 5 years so I love running around with the ambulance and firetrucks providing to the city. I look forward to meeting and talking to everyone! Have a good one everyone!
Welcome!
Welcome to Limelight. Looking forward to see you ingame.
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome to the community! If you ever have any questions don’t be afraid to post them on the forums or use the in game help system.
Welcome! Enjoy your stay
Welcome!
Welcome to Limelight! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

ForceGhost

Welcome.
Welcome! Saw you running around in the ambulance a few times now and figured you knew some of that stuff. You and will be able to talk about it for hours, haha. Enjoy your time here and feel free to ask if you have any questions about anything. Thumbs Up
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome !
What a legend. The one and only Medic 1. Always fun when you're rolling EMS/FD, dude.

See you around man.