Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Scrotonium The Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Scrotonium The Great (STEAM_0:0:45802432) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-18 23:42
Summary: So bismo and i roll up to the scene to see Wheatcake and Coupcake. Coup is in our lockup with his truck trying to get out. He claims that he hopped out of Wheat's car into our lockup. With that in mind I think that is exploiting because he got into our lockup due to a glitch in the game. Anyways he could've called an admin to get out of there, but instead he attempts to take his car back out and says that "if you dont let me out im gonna lockpick out" then proceeds to crack our keypad. Once our gate was open i had my baton out and told him to stop yet he still manages to get into his truck and ram his way out. Breaking fearRP, probably exploiting a glitch, and also failRP
Evidence: https://youtu.be/37CqOoNMiIk
I will be posting on behalf of Scrotoniuim for this PR as he is forum banned. This may slow down the PR also.

[Image: 4ce922367be0695fc2b2883d6635744e.png]
(Jun 19, 2018, 07:06 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]I will be posting on behalf of Scrotoniuim for this PR as he is forum banned. This may slow down the PR also.

Lemme start this off by saying you stole your car back as a GUN DEALER. I had a government work pass and basically our lot is government property in a sense. That's B&E
 You say at 20 seconds into the video (Volume up) "I got out of the car and got stuck in here". You never said anything IG about a ladder nor do I see one in the video. Also even if you did "took out a ladder for the corvette" it had to be at least 10 ft tall and I don't think a 10 foot ladder would fit in a corvette.

As for the 2k impound fee, you broke in so I don't see why I should accept your money if you are trespassing on private property. That's like me walking into a Walmart and walking out with stuff and when a worker chases me down I try to get myself out of the situation by paying for the shit I stole, doesn't make any sense at all. You got caught breaking & entering, own up to it.

The second you cracked open our gate, I had my baton out and you can see my mic was active and bismo and I were in discord and he can vouch that I was shouting commands. You can also see in the top-left my discord overlay was showing that I was talking, as well as ingame. If you want to say you didn't hear us go ahead but lying in the courthouse is punishable, just so ya know. Also how can you even say you didn't hear my command. I had my mic held down from 1:34-1:40. You say you can't hear my commands but at 1:39 you say "No it's not fearRP". You ovb heard me and you then respond to when I say it's a rule-breakage. I'm not gonna hold my mic down just to say something 5 seconds later.

For the raiding, you are supposed to be a gun dealer, a guy who sells guns. You're over here either taking 10 foot long ladders out of corvettes or glitching into our parking-lot(You should call a staff member if that happens again you know, many were on at the time and they could have pulled you out), then we come back and see you red-handed and you then you bust out without paying. I really don't think the average joe does that.
[Image: 885788bd7a89f9096125267b84c49341.png]
Even if you want to pretend you didnt break fearrp... 
  • 3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard.

Not involved bruh
(Jun 20, 2018, 12:50 AM)King.Cal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2018, 07:06 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]I will be posting on behalf of Scrotoniuim for this PR as he is forum banned. This may slow down the PR also.

You offering to buy your carn, and him not taking your offer does not mean you can break server rules. 

You did /me that car which you said couldn't fit a leader in.

yeah !
[Image: 80f634c17bd7cf8d70a345bdf9de238a.png]
(Jun 20, 2018, 08:03 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 80f634c17bd7cf8d70a345bdf9de238a.png]

3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard.
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/G3iBBQyL-o8[/video]

this bloke here shows that the same C7 corvette can barely fit toilet paper. Also the fact that there were TWO people sitting in the car at the time so I doubt you would be able to fit a 10 foot+ ladder in there. Did you RP putting a ladder INTO the corvette? Then coming to our lot and breaking in by pulling a ladder out? You say you teleported in, then you change the story by saying you used a ladder. Like I said lying in the courthouse is punishable, so which is it? Also you cant say its a extended ladder because there were no ladders at the time of you breaking into our lot
Catching up on everything and count this as under review.

Will respond as soon as I've caught up and will ask questions if need be.
Checked the logs, it confirmed the ladder part

Quote:v2b
[21:19:42]
Scrotonium The Great
(STEAM_0:0:45802432)
said "/me gets a ldder out of the boot"

Although, would you actually be able to get it from the boot of a sports car?

For a split second, when the person in the video which I believe is held a melee weapon, you were in striking range and got in the KAMAZ. Once in a vehicle, FearRP does not apply with melee weapons.

Now another thing I'd like to point out is a gun dealer stealing his car back from impound which could be seen as a raid against impound to retrieve vehicle.

3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard.

Anything I've missed and anything both sides want to add?
Response to Lad:

[Image: 46a26d2679bb6c385b78e896ff167fae.png]
(Jun 20, 2018, 10:27 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]Response to Lad:

[Image: 46a26d2679bb6c385b78e896ff167fae.png]
[Image: 22b4a530bc35732e5df76ccd1cc6bfe8.png]

you say you teleported in-side our lockup in-game. then you say you used a ladder in courtroom. i never said you lied, im just sayin its punishable because im getting two different stories here.
also why did you say you teleported in with the vehicle, but you really used a ladder... using ladders seems like raiding no? but if you were glitched inside it would be an honest mistake. maybe you should read your OWN responses before replying.🤔
[Image: 215f942bf56771e1d6c26205bbb0c489.png]
Pages: 1 2