Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permanent Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:[L²:RP]Ninja

Warning ID: 3576

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²]Doctor Internet ( )

Reason: FearRP is based on where your character is, not where theyd be IRL.

Why should it be removed?:

I would like this removed for the following reasons:

1: Where exactly (rule numbers) does it say FearRP is applyied where my character is and not where it would be IRL

2: If this server is ment to be a RP server why can't I roleplay getting out the logical exit.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/9pCOPojKcKg

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/69187c660...82-png.jpg
Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment.

[Image: fa7e5189068dfcc888a5bd5d211e00c2.jpg]
Would they be able to harm you at that position?
(Jun 17, 2018, 08:59 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment.

Yes but if this is a RP server why am I not allowed to roleplay getitngs out the logical place I would get out. E.G. As this would not happen in real life. (spawning on top of the van)
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:10 PM)Ninja Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 08:59 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes but if this is a RP server why am I not allowed to roleplay getitngs out the logical place I would get out. E.G. As this would not happen in real life. (spawning on top of the van)

Because it becomes unfair on other people participating in the RP. They (quite rightly) believe that you are under FearRP. Instead, you run off, then come and gun him down. It effects decisions made within the RP, and just because it's been agreed by yourself, doesn't mean that other people know or understand what or why it has happened.
Also which rule states that FearRP is under where your character is and not where it would be IRL
That bit. Doesn't matter where your character would be IRL, your ability to be harmed / your line of sight is determined by where your character is.
(Jun 17, 2018, 10:52 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
That bit. Doesn't matter where your character would be IRL, your ability to be harmed / your line of sight is determined by where your character is.

Ok, just think the rules is a bit vague ATM.
Quote:in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment.

That is not vague, that's the exact opposite, prescribing the exact requirements?

Either way, appeal denied, warning will stand as issued.