Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Judge Rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Judge Rage (STEAM_0:1:59572596)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-17 13:26
Summary: After the last player report on the player for abusing tazer and teamattacking got denied (which can be considered minging), I am supposed to make a new player report regarding the player's behavior.
Though obviously I do not agree with the decision made on that player request as this player is clearly justifying his OOC rule breaking with an IC reason, I must accept the outcome and now post a separate one for his actions.
Also, going through the logic that I can abuse anything IC, I could just spawn props to kill someone and claim I am an evil magician, would be the same thing as the player abusing body tool, random tazing and team attacking be deemed as a IC reason for just a stupid character and a stupid Chief witnessing the situation instead of actually minging (Do not take this personally, this is regarding the actions of your character, if they reflect who you are I have nothing to do with that just stating how your characters acted).
The issue is he did not roleplay the situation at all and just claimed they were being shot at when the whole time it was the cops police trying to harass the "Arabs" and they were just trying to be there peacefully.
Anyhow, the same video will be used to show that the player is a minge overall, if I can get the screenshots of a player that contacted me as soon as the incident in the video happened regarding this player breaking the rules I will post that too.
Since the last PR was about the situation that happened, OnlineSyco could not be involved, so what I am doing now is involving him in this player report with the reasoning being that this is now about the player overall minging.
Once again, I am really frustrated on how this community allows players to break and bend the rules over and over again and getting away with it, it is not the first time this has happened when it should have had been the only.
Some players actually have a life besides gaming and everything and come on Lime Light to chill and relieve some stress after work, if that fun is ruined by some kids (no offense intended), abusing your rule system, something should be changed.
I am drifting from the original subject now and this is a topic for another thread if I ever find the time to write it, so I'll leave it to it, I will now ask  to re-post his evidence and will attempt to gather the previous screenshots.
I will also keep an eye on this player and report any behavior which would be unappropriated for the community.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/kGQruaJVsvg
has already denied this once.

I will not be defending myself or my counterpart again.

I believe this report was denied already before. Staff decisions are final, you should not second guess staff.

At this point I'd go as far as to say you're harassing me with these reports and trying to intentionally tar my name by calling me a minge. Posting rule #4 of the forums says you should not "flame or abuse other members" so I would ask you to follow this rule and not try and harass me by posting PRs against me which were already denied. 

Could a member of staff please conclude this?
I am not harassing or offending you in any way, I am just stating what your actions represent.
If you did read the player report properly, this is intended towards your minging and rule breaking and bending overall, not a specific situation.

Quote:- response to non-involved. if you think he was minging, post a separate PR.-

(This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Doctor Internet. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is the seperate PR.

- Please refrain from posting on a player report you are not involved in, this has nothing to do with you besides the fact that I mentioned your character.
(Jun 17, 2018, 03:53 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]I am not harassing or offending you in any way, I am just stating what your actions represent.
If you did read the player report properly, this is intended towards your minging and rule breaking and bending overall, not a specific situation.

Quote:- response to non-involved. if you think he was minging, post a separate PR.-

(This post was last modified: 2 hours ago by Doctor Internet. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is the seperate PR.

- Please refrain from posting on a player report you are not involved in, this has nothing to do with you besides the fact that I mentioned your character.

I was a witness to the situation and can provide a contextual statement, therefore I am involved.

Since you quoted Doctor Internet I will now mention it. He said the non-involved person should post the PR, which was OnlineSyco. This PR is a literal copy of the one Doc denied mere hours ago.
This is the same evidence from before, which I said was completely fine?

Player Report Denied again?