Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weapons inside car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5b25cad945899a0cace03cf4

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]:  Rockford Main
Map (if not default): Rockford
Description: Hello When having a gun out and then getting in a car it showing on the roof of your car dunno if this suppose to happen or not just a bit weird thats all and different maybe
Bug observed since: Found it the other day not sure if its been going on for a while or what
Images/Screenshots: Dont have any but can get some if really needed
Steps to Reproduce: Just make it so when having a gun out and getting inside a car it not showing on the roof?
Thank you for your bug-report, Druggo!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I've never seen this happen.
Quote:I've never seen this happen.
This isnt Client side, so you cant see it yourself you can see other peoples guns sticking out if they are selected when you get in, do recreate this Doc, you need 2 people, if you get someone else to get in the car with the weapon selected instead of the keys, you yourself can see the gun, however the person holding the gun cant see it as it appears on their lap for their client, but for the rest of the server it appears through the roof
(Aug 18, 2018, 10:55 PM)Not Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I've never seen this happen.
This isnt Client side, so you cant see it yourself you can see other peoples guns sticking out if they are selected when you get in, do recreate this Doc, you need 2 people, if you get someone else to get in the car with the weapon selected instead of the keys, you yourself can see the gun, however the person holding the gun cant see it as it appears on their lap for their client, but for the rest of the server it appears through the roof
i mean it is client due to the fact only you can see it on the roof instead of the actual person.