Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Wheatcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Wheatcake (STEAM_0:1:49912500) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-17 02:00
Summary: so i died and i was waking along the highway to see that wheatcake had taken my car. rules state you must have background rp to steal a car or take someones car. all he did was drive it around and destroy it.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/pgMJIwzoTDQ
I did not steal your car. I was given the car after stole it. As to why he stole I am not entirely sure. 

However, I recall you being mugged at knife point and instead of complying you broke FeaRP and ran to your car and sat in it when you were within striking range of a melee weapon before you were in your car. You were then killed for not following orders while under FeaRP. So if a Staff Member could please go back to the time that lad was killed by Rollz with a knife in the logs and watch the replay. It will show lad under FeaRP while not in his car, then running to his car ignoring FeaRP.

Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP.
Quote:4.1 - If you die, you forget how you died. You cannot go back to the place where you died for 10 minutes or interfere in any other way with the RP happening in that area. If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer.

You were also breaking NLR as you were killed inside of your car and minutes later came back and to sit in it with me driving, argueing in LOOC.
You were not avoiding contact with us as you came back and discussed in LOOC what I was doing wrong before your NLR was up. You also sat in the car where you were killed in moments before.
This makes me laugh. You were under FearRP by a pan and knife, clearly at fearRP range. We tried to mug you for 500 dollars due to the fact that you rammed us at inner shell. You refused and said you didn't have 500 dollars, so I said we'd take your car instead then. You then hopped into your car and sat there for a couple seconds before getting sliced and diced. 

Perhaps if you'd actually followed FearRP, your car wouldn't be nicked. If anything, this PR shows you breaking NLR, and that is all.
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:22 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]I did not steal your car. I was given the car after stole it. As to why he stole I am not entirely sure. 

However, I recall you being mugged at knife point and instead of complying you broke FeaRP and ran to your car and sat in it when you were within striking range of a melee weapon before you were in your car. You were then killed for not following orders while under FeaRP. So if a Staff Member could please go back to the time that lad was killed by Rollz with a knife in the logs and watch the replay. It will show lad under FeaRP while not in his car, then running to his car ignoring FeaRP.

Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP.
Quote:4.1 - If you die, you forget how you died. You cannot go back to the place where you died for 10 minutes or interfere in any other way with the RP happening in that area. If you were killed, avoid contact with the players that killed you for the duration of the NLR timer.

You were also breaking NLR as you were killed inside of your car and minutes later came back and to sit in it with me driving, argueing in LOOC.
You were not avoiding contact with us as you came back and discussed in LOOC what I was doing wrong before your NLR was up. You also sat in the car where you were killed in moments before.

(Jun 17, 2018, 12:25 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]This makes me laugh. You were under FearRP by a pan and knife, clearly at fearRP range. We tried to mug you for 500 dollars due to the fact that you rammed us at inner shell. You refused and said you didn't have 500 dollars, so I said we'd take your car instead then. You then hopped into your car and sat there for a couple seconds before getting sliced and diced. 

Perhaps if you'd actually followed FearRP, your car wouldn't be nicked. If anything, this PR shows you breaking NLR, and that is all.

If you believe he has broken rules, I'd suggest posting a separate report.
, did you have any background RP to support this, prior to stealing the car?
(Jun 17, 2018, 01:41 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:22 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

(Jun 17, 2018, 12:25 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

If you believe he has broken rules, I'd suggest posting a separate report.
I have no evidence of the FeaRP apart from the log replay which might not even show it and the only evidence of NLR I have is lad's own evidence. No point in me posting a separate PR.
FearRP dosent apply when I'm inside a car and you have melee weapons
(Jun 17, 2018, 07:33 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]FearRP dosent apply when I'm inside a car and you have melee weapons

You were under FeaRP before you got in the car. Read my responses please.
(Jun 17, 2018, 01:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ], did you have any background RP to support this, prior to stealing the car?

We tried to mug him for 500 dollars due to the fact that he rammed us at inner shell. He refused and said he didn't have 500 dollars, so I said we'd take his car instead then.
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:13 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 01:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ], did you have any background RP to support this, prior to stealing the car?

We tried to mug him for 500 dollars due to the fact that he rammed us at inner shell. He refused and said he didn't have 500 dollars, so I said we'd take his car instead then.

to steal cars you need to have PROPER background RP, such as a chop shop or something along those lines. you cant steal a car and give it to your friend so he can have a joyride in it
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:20 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:13 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]

to steal cars you need to have PROPER background RP, such as a chop shop or something along those lines. you cant steal a car and give it to your friend so he can have a joyride in it

How many times do I have to repeat myself? You crashed into us, refused to pay so we took your car as compensation. How about you don't break FearRP and pay the 500 dollars next time, and maybe then you won't get killed.
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:23 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:20 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:13 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]We tried to mug him for 500 dollars due to the fact that he rammed us at inner shell. He refused and said he didn't have 500 dollars, so I said we'd take his car instead then.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? You crashed into us, refused to pay so we took your car as compensation. How about you don't break FearRP and pay the 500 dollars next time, and maybe then you won't get killed.
how many times do I have to repeat myself? You need to have some sort of background RP to steal cars. You didn't have any intention  of selling it back. I have a recording of your friend racing some Red Golf GTI around and also lowering my car HP down. How about you steal cars AND have proper background RP.
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:33 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:23 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:20 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]to steal cars you need to have PROPER background RP, such as a chop shop or something along those lines. you cant steal a car and give it to your friend so he can have a joyride in it

how many times do I have to repeat myself? You need to have some sort of background RP to steal cars. You didn't have any intention  of selling it back. I have a recording of your friend racing some Red Golf GTI around and also lowering my car HP down. How about you steal cars AND have proper background RP.

How is that not valid? You refused to pay 500 dollars, you broke fearRP, you got, you got your 600,000 dollar car nicked. I have no idea whos in the Red Golf GTI either.
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:38 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:33 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:23 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]How many times do I have to repeat myself? You crashed into us, refused to pay so we took your car as compensation. How about you don't break FearRP and pay the 500 dollars next time, and maybe then you won't get killed.

How is that not valid? You refused to pay 500 dollars, you broke fearRP, you got, you got your 600,000 dollar car nicked. I have no idea whos in the Red Golf GTI either.

its not valid because the rules say its not valid bro read rules 13.2 and 13.3
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:52 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:38 PM)Scrotonium Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 09:33 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]how many times do I have to repeat myself? You need to have some sort of background RP to steal cars. You didn't have any intention  of selling it back. I have a recording of your friend racing some Red Golf GTI around and also lowering my car HP down. How about you steal cars AND have proper background RP.

its not valid because the rules say its not valid bro read rules 13.2 and 13.3

You didnt need it. You died and "forgot everything", so may as well use it.
Pages: 1 2