Limelight Forums

Full Version: [APPROVED] Michael Crest - Bureau Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of Character Questions

Steam Name: Mackaye99
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:231558138 
Hours: 32
REPs: 2 (One for Medical Roleplay, the other for a /me during a police situation. I think.)
Date of last punishment: N/A
Timezone: GMT

In Character Questions
Full Name: Michael Crest
Address: 323A Pine Street, Rockford City, OR Oregon
Current Employment: Unemployed
Why do you wish to join?: I have always had a passion for seeing how people tick - fixing them up, making sure everything that is meant to be inside the body stays inside - given my previous employment as a security guard for a privately owned corporation, a lot of my job was also putting said holes in people, while keeping fellow security officers from getting new ones. Overall, I've decided to come out of the private sector into a more public role.
Do you acknowledge the risks?: All jobs have an inherent risk. Be they something simple like a first responder, or something more out there like a soldier. But hey, the risk is part of the fun, am I right? Back on track though - I thought I may as well give something back to the country I call home.

Recruitment Officers: ,  (both I guess?)
[Image: UonFU06.png]

ATF - Rockford Field Office

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Human Resources 
Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, OR

Dear Mr Crest, 

I am delighted to inform you that your application for employment within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has been approved after our recruitment team contacted several previous employers to learn about your outstanding abilities.

Please contact a member of our team for your orientation and training. 

Regards,

[Image: gwSA86D.png]
Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge Alexander Knight
Human Resources, Public Relations & Legal Affairs
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Application concluded.