Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Elfie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Elfie (STEAM_0:0:78191187) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-16 21:50
Summary: User is suspected of breaking rule 3.3 .

-> Running right into a close-combat gunfight despite active shooting as a history teacher. Speaking with the heavily armed criminals which just murdered an officer.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/gAwSRb4
I ran in to buy an apartment thinking it was the opposite apartment as the fighting was moving closer to my office. I ran in was asked who I was saw the body and ran to the nearest lockable door.
(Jun 16, 2018, 11:56 PM)OnlineSyco Wrote: [ -> ]I ran in to buy an apartment thinking it was the opposite apartment as the fighting was moving closer to my office. I ran in was asked who I was saw the body and ran to the nearest lockable door.

There were multiple police vehicles and officers right in THIS apartment. You've seen them whilst you've entered. 3 seconds after I've got shot you came up and started talking with the armed criminals like they were some random citizen doing nothing. You've spoken to them quite some time.
It is impossible to think that the shooting was in the "other" apartment.

May I remind you that lieing in the court-house is not allowed?
Player Report Approved.

Warning issued.