Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Judge Rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: Judge Rage (STEAM_0:1:59572596) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-16 22:40
Summary: I was responding to a call over on US 76 and due to the building I ran the Police Chief over since he was standing in the middle of the road.
I called EMS but Judge Rage started insulting and disrespecting me out of no where, he then randomly tazes me and handcuffs me before the Police Chief demotes me without sufficient reason.
This report is about Judge Rage though not the chief.
I have also been told this player minges and does this sort of thing all the time.
Do keep in mind the "revenge" I talked about after being cuffed would be a heated argument with the officer and not killing him.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/kGQruaJVsvg
You ran over the police chief, and I immediately ran over to provide cover to yourself and the downed Chief.

Keep in mind, we were in a raid here - I jokingly said "you are a retard" as you started to heal him and then you started calling me things such as a "retard" and a "mong" (which is an offensive racial slur).

I did not have time to sit and discipline you as a Sergeant. We were right in the open and could have been shot at at any time. Rule 11.4 empowers us to injure (in this case) taze officers if they are an immediate threat to my or any other person's life - you were a threat to my life at this time, as you, in the open, arguing with me, could have easily drawn fire which would kill myself, yourself and the other officers around us. I tazed you so that the Lieutenant could move you under cover and then deal with you - keep in mind running over the Lieutenant and then calling his Sergeant a mong is a demoteable offence - so is then threatening physical violence against the same Sergeant.). I cuffed you as that is what I would normally do in a disciplinary situation such as this, where you had actively caused harm to another officer.

I'm not quite sure where you heard I was a 'minge' and 'does this sort of thing all the time' but I do find that quite disrespectful and libellous and would ask you not to say such things about me, I have not had a ban in over two years and have never had a blacklist. Still, Mark seems to not like me and seems to claim these things about me all the time.

If you were angry, you should have taken it through IC channels. You can still do that, you are still in-game with me and Faustin as we speak.
(Jun 16, 2018, 11:52 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]I was responding to a call over on US 76 and due to the building I ran the Police Chief over since he was standing in the middle of the road.
I was prone on the side of the road with a rifle.
I called EMS but Judge Rage started insulting and disrespecting me out of no where, he then randomly tazes me and handcuffs me before the Police Chief demotes me without sufficient reason.
I have the privilege of demoting you for whatever reason I please, it's the joys of being a supervisor. If you have a problem with my way of leading MY force, take it the President not the staff team. This was an IC matter and should be dealt with ICly.
Judge did nothing wrong, if you believe he misused his equipment or broke the protocols which were incidentally set by me, report it to me. Then I would've kindly told you to fuck off and file a hurt feelings report, because you ran me over I am not going to be taking your side of the story and heavily bias against you.
I have also been told this player minges and does this sort of thing all the time.
Judge does this often yes, if he has sufficient reason to, however he does not "minge" or break rules.
Do keep in mind the "revenge" I talked about after being cuffed would be a heated argument with the officer and not killing him.
That is not revenge.
EDIT:
*Was the chief in this situation*
You do not randomly taze an officer, we were not mid raid, if it really was that important the raid you would have helped stabilize him instead of tazing the officer healing him.
Of course if you offend me I'm going to talk back, if you were quiet you wouldn't have been called such things.
I can claim I "jokingly" called you that too then, and how was I posing a threat to you? I was helping the Chief not die without having drawn my firearm for the whole duration I was there for.
The video explains everything, you randomly tazed an officer that accidentally ran the Chief over.
If I was a threat then I would have pulled my gun out and pointed it at you, like you did for the whole time, you pointed your weapon towards me and the Chief and instead of helping the situation you escalated it.
I have nothing else to say, and as I can clearly see your attempts to justify your wrongful actions and mingery are pure bullshit.
Of course I could take my actions in-game, but why would I argue with someone that is not even aware of the rules, the only way I can have a conversation with you would be if you actually tried to roleplay the situation instead of abusing your tazer and handcuffs and team attacking.
With that said, I will now wait for a staff member to chose the fate of this PR.
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:13 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]You do not randomly taze an officer, we were not mid raid, if it really was that important the raid you would have helped stabilize him instead of tazing the officer healing him.
Of course if you offend me I'm going to talk back, if you were quiet you wouldn't have been called such things.
I can claim I "jokingly" called you that too then, and how was I posing a threat to you? I was helping the Chief not die without having drawn my firearm for the whole duration I was there for.
The video explains everything, you randomly tazed an officer that accidentally ran the Chief over.
If I was a threat then I would have pulled my gun out and pointed it at you, like you did for the whole time, you pointed your weapon towards me and the Chief and instead of helping the situation you escalated it.
I have nothing else to say, and as I can clearly see your attempts to justify your wrongful actions and mingery are pure bullshit.
Of course I could take my actions in-game, but why would I argue with someone that is not even aware of the rules, the only way I can have a conversation with you would be if you actually tried to roleplay the situation instead of abusing your tazer and handcuffs and team attacking.
With that said, I will now wait for a staff member to chose the fate of this PR.

I have attempted to explain to you, but I guess you wish a staff member to tell you the same, this was an IC matter that shouldve been dealt with ICly.
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:08 AM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 16, 2018, 11:52 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]I was responding to a call over on US 76 and due to the building I ran the Police Chief over since he was standing in the middle of the road.
I have the privilege of demoting you for whatever reason I please, it's the joys of being a supervisor. If you have a problem with my way of leading MY force, take it the President not the staff team. This was an IC matter and should be dealt with ICly.
Judge did nothing wrong, if you believe he misused his equipment or broke the protocols which were incidentally set by me, report it to me. Then I would've kindly told you to fuck off and file a hurt feelings report, because you ran me over I am not going to be taking your side of the story and heavily bias against you.
Judge does this often yes, if he has sufficient reason to, however he does not "minge" or break rules.
That is not revenge.
EDIT:

This report is not about you as I clearly stated in the OP, you can and you did demote me for a wrongful reason, if you see the video you clearly see I lagged and tried to break in time.
This player report is about Judge Rage abusive actions abusing the equipment provided by the server for the wrongful reasons, if he is team attacking and random tazing it is an OOC matter at that point.
Also your claims of what is and what isn't are clearly what you believe in, and I do not care what you believe in as this is not about you, you pretty much answer this player report to try and defend him.
Yes you were involved in the situation.
No this player report is not in any way regarding your IC actions.
I come home from work to have fun on this server and not be abused by a kid that clearly does not know the server rules properly.
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:13 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]You do not randomly taze an officer, we were not mid raid, if it really was that important the raid you would have helped stabilize him instead of tazing the officer healing him.

Do not lie in the courthouse and also be respectful. It's literally in the rules bro.

We were 'mid raid' on the Arab Emirates. Just because it's long-range doesn't mean that we couldn't have been shot at. That's why I provided you with cover, as seen in the video. You've just lied by saying we're not mid raid.

You also lied/are trying to intentionally mislead by saying that I '[tazed] the officer helping him' - because I didn't. EMS were on scene at this point and dealing with the President - you can see in the video, you had stepped back.

You did pose a threat to my life, not by your actions but by drawing me and the Lieutenant and, to an extent the EMS, into the open where we could draw fire from the terrorists at the bottom of the road, hence why we had to get back under cover as soon as possible.

Ryan also asked me to upload this for him - it's from your video and shows that he was at the side of the road, not in the middle of the road. That's three lies in the PR. As far as I've been told, lying in the courthouse is a bannable offense, DooZ.

[Image: 3gJiNVy.png]

edit:

Yet more slander from yourself, DooZ. The courthouse rules say you should be respectful.

Quote:I come home from work to have fun on this server and not be abused by a kid that clearly does not know the server rules properly.

I am finely aware of the server rules - notice how I quoted rule 11.4 which was the rule under which I used my taser for not only my safety but yours and Ryan's. 

I'd appreciate a bit more respect too, there's no need to start calling people "some kid".
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:19 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:08 AM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
That is not revenge.
EDIT:

This report is not about you as I clearly stated in the OP, you can and you did demote me for a wrongful reason, if you see the video you clearly see I lagged and tried to break in time.
This player report is about Judge Rage abusive actions abusing the equipment provided by the server for the wrongful reasons, if he is team attacking and random tazing it is an OOC matter at that point.
Also your claims of what is and what isn't are clearly what you believe in, and I do not care what you believe in as this is not about you, you pretty much answer this player report to try and defend him.
Yes you were involved in the situation.
No this player report is not in any way regarding your IC actions.
I come home from work to have fun on this server and not be abused by a kid that clearly does not know the server rules properly.

Since you have mentioned lack of server knowledge rules, let me analyse them even further for you. 
  • 11.4 - You may kill/injure other government members, but only if they are an immediate threat to your life, the lives of innocent people, or if it is your only valid option while on-duty. Do not injure/kill for revenge, personal gain, grudges, etc. The Secret Service may never attack the president.
Right so, you had just run over the top of the "food chain" at that time, there was no president online so I was the highest official available. You had immediately run me over and I have no doubts had judge tried to handcuff you, you would've run potentially putting even more lives at risk. He then made the appropriate decision to taze you and handcuffs you and advised me to demote you. Given you had just run me over, disrespected and threatened your supervisor I made the decision to relieve you of your position, something I was well within my right to do.

TL;DR: Judge did not abuse his tazer or handcuffs, even if he did it would not be a violation of the rules and an IC matter. Only if they say go around tazing everybody for no reason then it becomes a matter for staff.
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:28 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

Do not lie in the courthouse and also be respectful. It's literally in the rules bro.

We were 'mid raid' on the Arab Emirates. Just because it's long-range doesn't mean that we couldn't have been shot at. That's why I provided you with cover, as seen in the video. You've just lied by saying we're not mid raid.

You also lied/are trying to intentionally mislead by saying that I '[tazed] the officer helping him' - because I didn't. EMS were on scene at this point and dealing with the President - you can see in the video, you had stepped back.

You did pose a threat to my life, not by your actions but by drawing me and the Lieutenant and, to an extent the EMS, into the open where we could draw fire from the terrorists at the bottom of the road, hence why we had to get back under cover as soon as possible.

Ryan also asked me to upload this for him - it's from your video and shows that he was at the side of the road, not in the middle of the road. That's three lies in the PR. As far as I've been told, lying in the courthouse is a bannable offense, DooZ.

edit:

Yet more slander from yourself, DooZ. The courthouse rules say you should be respectful.

Quote:I come home from work to have fun on this server and not be abused by a kid that clearly does not know the server rules properly.

I am finely aware of the server rules - notice how I quoted rule 11.4 which was the rule under which I used my taser for not only my safety but yours and Ryan's. 

I'd appreciate a bit more respect too, there's no need to start calling people "some kid".

Not in an offensive way, I'm stating the facts, you did act like a kid, and whatever age you are it does not matter, what matters is the way you act and from what multiple players have contacted me since I have put this PR up, they claim you minge a lot and act this way a lot, and if you think it's disrespectful I'll leave it up to you to figure out what it means about you.

edit:

Your picture is pointless you can clearly see I lagged, did you watch the video past that point before pointing that out by any chance?
Also if you were in the middle of a raid then taking this sort of actions on an officer helping in any way he can would not be the right call.

Edit: So you are accusing me of lying in the courthouse now? Great.
(Jun 17, 2018, 12:39 AM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]

edit:

Not in an offensive way, I'm stating the facts, you did act like a kid, and whatever age you are it does not matter, what matters is the way you act and from what multiple players have contacted me since I have put this PR up, they claim you minge a lot and act this way a lot, and if you think it's disrespectful I'll leave it up to you to figure out what it means about you.

Who, other than your friend Mark, contacted you? 

Mark doesn't like me because we were involved in an officer-involved shooting where I was completely justified but himself and another person tried to get me banned.

Irregardless of who has contacted you the facts speak for themselves; I am not a minge, I do not act like a minge, and continuing to call me one and trying to defend that is simply slanderous.
-Not Involved, removed-.
-Response to non-involved, removed-
-response to non-involved. if you think he was minging, post a separate PR.-
-removed-
Pages: 1 2