Limelight Forums

Full Version: Connection Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So from today and before I've been experiencing "connection problems" when connecting to the live server, but I can connect just fine to the Build server, may anyone explain this? It happens everytime I would like to connect to the normal server, build is ok
 are you still perceiving to have this issue, and if so what country do you live in? I ask this because the server is based in France, although it shouldn't matter as you can connect fine to the build server.
(Jun 18, 2018, 11:32 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ] are you still perceiving to have this issue, and if so what country do you live in? I ask this because the server is based in France, although it shouldn't matter as you can connect fine to the build server.

Yes, I am still perceiving this issue, even if I re-connect like all-day long.

Due to privacy concerns, I won't be stating my country of residence
That’s fine and I respect your decision, what I can suggest you think to yourself is how far away are you from France, and would it be far enough to effect my connection?
(Jun 19, 2018, 08:29 AM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]That’s fine and I respect your decision, what I can suggest you think to yourself is how far away are you from France, and would it be far enough to effect my connection?

How exactly may that help in the matter? if you mind me asking
(Jun 20, 2018, 01:49 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 19, 2018, 08:29 AM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]That’s fine and I respect your decision, what I can suggest you think to yourself is how far away are you from France, and would it be far enough to effect my connection?

How exactly may that help in the matter? if you mind me asking

France is where the server is hosted i believe
Yesterday I could finally connect to the server. this thread can be archived
Archived per request of OP.