Limelight Forums

Full Version: puf ama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so if u wanna ask me something but dont have the balls to ask me comment below and i will reply

also if u want a rate/tbh please put below
ok then
(Jun 16, 2018, 07:33 PM)ajit pai the master jedi Wrote: [ -> ]ok then

i do not think this is a question so i go rate and tbh. 

u good man, rate 7/10
Am I gay? Edit* and do you like feet?
(Jun 16, 2018, 08:05 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Am I gay? Edit* and do you like feet?

you are very gay. weeb.

i suckle feet 24/7
Removed.
(Jun 16, 2018, 10:07 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]do you like my meme?

[Image: PJ1CPkc.png]

this meme is very important. it will go in my meme folder and stay there forever. thank you sir. i will never forget this moment.
When are you going to fuck off and leave LL so it can be a less mingy place
Do you have any intentions of ever actually roleplaying properly?
(Jun 16, 2018, 10:37 PM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]When are you going to fuck off and leave LL so it can be a less mingy place

if you have a brain you will see i have already left shitlight. the only reason why i use forums these days is to meme
(Jun 16, 2018, 10:40 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any intentions of ever actually roleplaying properly?

nope.
Are you aware that you've wasted ~1200 hours on a server you call "shitlight" ?
(Jun 16, 2018, 11:26 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Are you aware that you've wasted ~1200 hours on a server you call "shitlight" ?

shit thats bad init. well ig its decent but the way its going                         heh
If timmy has 4 apples and henry takes 1, how many does Timmy now have?
(Jun 17, 2018, 06:57 PM)ajit pai the master jedi Wrote: [ -> ]If timmy has 4 apples and henry takes 1, how many does Timmy now have?

4, cus timmy is a little bitch and does not share.
Pages: 1 2 3 4