Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Elfie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Elfie (STEAM_0:0:78191187) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-15 18:39
Summary: I was in the middle of selling ammunition to STEAM_0:0:419707422 and elfie walks in and says he'll do it for less. I had already taken the money for the 12 gauge druggo had bought. i decided that it was unsafe for me to spawn in the ammo with elfie there so i pulled out my mac-11 and told him to leave. He then walks out of the building Druggo then leaves the building while i spawn all the ammo in(10 shipments and he didn't want to wait the whole time). While i am in the back elfie return to the building still as a gun dealer and begins to threaten me and attempt to raid my building as seen in the screenshot. He violates rule 3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.
The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton and rule 3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard. These both constitute Fail Rp and a general lack of intent to RP.
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1412662743
Denied.

A single screenshot that lacks any context, name of the accused player, and does not clearly show that a rule may have been broken, is insufficient evidence.