Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Terror Conflict of June 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Terrorist Attacks of Rockford
14/06/2018

Assailants: Freedom Fighters, Terrorists.
Assailant Opposition: RF Government, Law Enforcement.
Date: Thursday, June 14th.

An Account by President Jeff Ford on the Conflict that had arisen on June 14th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Rockford Town Hall, President's Office*

On a regular day as President, Jeff had just taken the Position and was informed that there was terrorist activity. 2 Terrorist incidents had taken place within a time scale of 5 to 10 Minutes. At this point, the National Response Framework had been activated by the President and operations were underway.

Conflict escalated, and the President had issued "Presidential Decision Directive 01 (Anti Terror)". This Directive helped the police to combat the terrorism. 

While the directive gave the police extra resources, the conflict had started to really get concerning for national security, in which the President activated the rest of the National Response Framework (Order 4.3, State Of Siege). Rockford was really starting to destabilize, and the President was not sure if Rockford would pull through. The President was being semi-secured in PD after having a briefing by an Anti-Terror officer in the force. Assassination threats continued and the Government, through many injuries and deaths, had succeeded. One final standoff by a freedom fighter who surrendered with a sniper at hospital secured Rockford's position and stance that they would be okay.

In this conflict, many were injured and killed. The President was so proud of his officers and commanders. It shows the perseverance of Rockford and that Rockford can be capable of surviving, even in the most troubling times.

A Memorial:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1411818287

Footnotes:-------------------------------
National Response Framework - A Law passed by President Ford in which defines the Protocols/Powers for government on how to deal with National Emergencies. It also informs the citizens on how to protect themselves in times of Crisis.

Order 4.3 - A Sub Section of the National Response Framework which was used in the Conflict. Called State Of Siege, it granted the President more powers to overcome: i) Country Invasions    ii) Last resort to a major conflict.

Memorial - At US 64 Bridge, it was a stone tower with flowers and notes pertaining the incident.
*Lieutenant Kruger places his hat respectfully at the memorial*

To all the officers that passed. 14/06/18.

Fucking great day. Some good policing work from all involved.
I remember Givens and I executed your entire force so whats there to be proud of lmao
(Jun 15, 2018, 08:20 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Givens and I executed your entire force so whats there to be proud of lmao

In that case we recovered.
(Jun 15, 2018, 08:20 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]I remember Givens and I executed your entire force so whats there to be proud of lmao

I think I left before that point - either that or it didn't happen Wink