Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> DooZ™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: DooZ™ (STEAM_0:0:61032702) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-13 15:36
Summary: ooc shizzle
Evidence: https://prnt.sc/juj19n
https://prnt.sc/juj1oz
https://prnt.sc/juj2ln
Will post full video in 24 hours on what lead to this.
There's more then what he's showing here.

EDIT: I will provide the full uncut video evidence to the staff member that will deal with this case, I rather not make it public.
Why 24 hours? Why not now?
(Jun 13, 2018, 05:44 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]Why 24 hours? Why not now?

Because instead of going after players I'm actually trying to enjoy my roleplaying experience on the server.
*Witness*

There is a whole conversation to this event that seemingly started prior to my arriving to the server.  Not sure how relevant it will be.  Brin was doing the "I'm going to be rude af but not break any rules" style provoking as usual.  Highly suggest doing a full review of the situation.  His job and the defensiveness alone make me question if his true intention was to "roleplay" or just "playing around."

Some context to AFTER the reported events.  
https://gyazo.com/4e5c077d92b546b091ffed288a69c4c6

https://gyazo.com/82eea1877ea34f59bcf7c98f761016b4

P.S. I am not excusing nor refuting the original post.  I've only added some context.
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:42 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]*Witness*

There is a whole conversation to this event that seemingly started prior to my arriving to the server.  Not sure how relevant it will be.  Brin was doing the "I'm going to be rude af but not break any rules" style provoking as usual.  Highly suggest doing a full review of the situation.  His job and the defensiveness alone make me question if his true intention was to "roleplay" or just "playing around."

P.S. I am not excusing nor refuting the original post.  I've only added some context.

Them screenshots aren't to do with the OOC stuff is it. It shows the Victorious American Guard. V.A.G for short.
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:45 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]

Them screenshots aren't to do with the OOC stuff is it. It shows the Victorious American Guard. V.A.G for short.

The screenshots are to provide proof of what I stated about how I question if you were "roleplaying" or "playing around" in reference to you saying to the effect of "I'm just trying to roleplay."  When I asked you about it, you first wanted to question why I wanted to know, then you refused to answer further.  At the time you were the only one with the title.  You had also been being a bit of a jerk in the ooc up to that point.

As I said, I've only provided CONTEXT to AFTER your listed offenses, as the context of the situation may or may not be relevant to the staff.  Considering you have a habit of word playing people into getting angry and calling them "salty" all the time, I'm almost certain that you have some hand in the situation as well.

I have nothing else to add to this case and will now excuse myself.  Please refer any follow on comments about what I have said to my PM box so as not to clutter the thread.  Thanks.
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:51 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:45 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]

The screenshots are to provide proof of what I stated about how I question if you were "roleplaying" or "playing around" in reference to you saying to the effect of "I'm just trying to roleplay."  When I asked you about it, you first wanted to question why I wanted to know, then you refused to answer further.  At the time you were the only one with the title.  You had also been being a bit of a jerk in the ooc up to that point.

As I said, I've only provided CONTEXT to AFTER your listed offenses, as the context of the situation may or may not be relevant to the staff.  Considering you have a habit of word playing people into getting angry and calling them "salty" all the time, I'm almost certain that you have some hand in the situation as well.

I have nothing else to add to this case and will now excuse myself.  Please refer any follow on comments about what I have said to my PM box so as not to clutter the thread.  Thanks.

You got involved for no reason. People get angry at me when I arrest/raid/kill them. Its normal on the server.
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:54 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:51 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:45 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]Them screenshots aren't to do with the OOC stuff is it. It shows the Victorious American Guard. V.A.G for short.

You got involved for no reason. People get angry at me when I arrest/raid/kill them. Its normal on the server.

Though it's normal this isn't the case.
This isn't a regular arrest, it's you being picky with me for no reason to the point of you attempting to kill me me for walking away from a gun fight (on video).
I expressed my frustration with the situation with those words, and if you're ready to be annoying and arrest someone who is still loading the server and tried to park his vehicle to do that and an officer jumps infront, you're ready to listen to the words and deal with the consequences (in this and many cases from what I've been told have been many),
I explained this to you yet you didn't care.
(Jun 13, 2018, 08:57 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:54 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:51 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]The screenshots are to provide proof of what I stated about how I question if you were "roleplaying" or "playing around" in reference to you saying to the effect of "I'm just trying to roleplay."  When I asked you about it, you first wanted to question why I wanted to know, then you refused to answer further.  At the time you were the only one with the title.  You had also been being a bit of a jerk in the ooc up to that point.

This isn't a regular arrest, it's you being picky with me for no reason to the point of you attempting to kill me me for walking away from a gun fight (on video).
I expressed my frustration with the situation with those words, and if you're ready to be annoying and arrest someone who is still loading the server and tried to park his vehicle to do that and an officer jumps infront, you're ready to listen to the words and deal with the consequences (in this and many cases from what I've been told have been many),

IC:You ran someone over.
OOC:You were lagging.

It was an IC matter. You took it to OOC chat for no reason. If you are lagging don't take the risk of driving. Simple.
(Jun 13, 2018, 09:08 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 08:57 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 13, 2018, 06:54 PM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]You got involved for no reason. People get angry at me when I arrest/raid/kill them. Its normal on the server.

IC:You ran someone over.
OOC:You were lagging.

It was an IC matter. You took it to OOC chat for no reason. If you are lagging don't take the risk of driving. Simple.

It was exactly for that reason that I tried to pull over, if I run someone that is running around on the round when there are zebra paths close by it is not the drivers fault, I even tried to talk to the police chief so he could give a second opinion but you decided to arrest me straight away, you were not following your character, it even could possibly be your dislike for me due to previous encounters.
Approved.

Regardless, what was said is completely inappropriate and disrespectful.

A two hour OOC blacklist will be issued.