Limelight Forums

Full Version: TES VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So TES VI was announced at E3 and ooohh man im hyped!

My brother and I had a big convo on where it would be set, my brother thinks it's highrock I think its hammerfell!
https://youtu.be/OkFdqqyI8y4

[Image: 0sJKMO8.gif]
Since it's in "Pre-production" I wouldn't be getting your hopes up too much, I'd be surprised if it gets done before 2020. Though I'm definitely curious for more information
Atleast the announced it and we don't have to wait 10 years.
(Jun 12, 2018, 01:53 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]Atleast the announced it and we don't have to wait 10 years.

Fallout 76 is being released, assuming this, they have had starfield in pre-production. Elder scrolls is in pre-production now and starfield in full production. This will mean that you can expect starfield in 3-6 years. And elder scrolls after that. But considering they can re-use assets for Elder scrolls, it might not take as long. Saying that starfield is a new IP, meaning that they cannot re-use any assets, so it will take longer to complete that. Assuming there are no issues in production, and I am of the opinion they will let elder scrolls online die down before they would even release another elder scrolls game, and ESO is currently printing money for them.
See you guys again in 5 years for the pre-pre-pre-trailer.
Well they're working on Fallout 76 for this year,

Next E3 I'm guessing they're going to show us more about Starfield and release it next year, we might see another tease for the new Elder Scrolls. 

Then the E3 after they're probably going to give us a release date for the new Elder Scrolls, 

If they're going to make a completely new IP (which they haven't done in 25 years) then they won't release it anywhere near Elder Scrolls 6 cause they hype for ES6 will be so much more than the new game, so they will most likely release it at around 2020 or 2021. Its sad but I hope its going to be worth it.

Also Todd Howard said that Starfield is in production and ES6 is in pre-productions, Starfield is playable and ES6 is no where near playable, so they're still working on it.
I don't care how long it takes, I want it. At least we know there's another coming out. We're still waiting for Half Life 3 which hasn't even been confirmed yet
Welp. Bethesda has been toning down their RPGS to be more casual friendly. I want this game to be good, but I am skeptical. We will see. I am not going to get hyped for it, its too far away, and part of me feels like its not going to match peoples expectations. Skyrim was a surprise for most people. (Except the view who played oblivion)