Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [C3] Luivader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [C3] Luivader (STEAM_0:1:150828004)

Server: Rockford

Time: 2018-Jun-09 23:45

Summary:

At the given time, [C3] Luivader was a president and had initial contact with my supervisor at Main St.

It started off when the accused started speeding down the opposite lane passing 190 Main St.
Da Cool Cow then did /pursuit on the vehicle as he didn't have a patrol vehicle out after dying from an earlier shoot-out that took place. He had no idea who was in the vehicle  and whether or not they were involved in anything. The vehicle belonging to the accused then runs a red light and continues to speed down towards Richard Drv. By then, a radio call both verbally and written goes out in terms of an active pursuit and to be on the look-out for said vehicle. The accused then hears the verbal radio comms about his vehicle and acknowledges that it is his vehicle and ''that we shouldn't do anything because he's the president'' or something among those lines. We disagree with that at which he responds with ''Well, I am at Richard Drv. X now, so feel free to come and get me if you want''. I acknowledge it and respond towards Richard Drv, only to find him quickly driving onto US-54 to try and mislead us.

I was in an unmarked vehicle so I was able to make him stop quickly around US-54 and Century St and called in for additional units. At that time, and ''123'' arrive on-scene quickly to help me out. After a long back-and-forth on ''how he has all the authority'' and that ''he made the laws so he doesn't need to follow them'' and that we're ''very easily able to be demoted'', I decide to call Da Cool Cow on-scene to verify his side of the story and to start the procedure to arrest the president for the failure to stop and the reckless endangerment he's been causing.

During this, the accused tries to get in between his vehicle and the SWAT vehicle that's parked directly next to his vehicle to try and crush himself in between them (see screenshot). There is no staff member on at the time as well as no paramedic and the accused makes clear that he understands that, even after being told verbally by us to stop trying to injure himself.

Once Da Cool Cow comes on-scene, he explains the situation to us at which point it becomes clear that the accused decided to break the law multiple times and tries to talk himself out of it by saying ''he's the higher authority and is able to do whatever he wants to do''. We don't agree with this, so we try to start an arrest procedure at which, in the end, he'll have to step down from his position. This was done because there wasn't any staff on nor any other way for him to be demoted or dealt with other wise. However, we were going to roleplay it out.

He seems to disagree with roleplaying it out and starts to break FearRP not wanting to be transported over to the police station. He uses the /sleep command multiple times despite being in handcuffs already and walks off the cliff multiple times to avoid the arrest and/or to attempt suicide by falling down, as well as tries to drown himself in the bit of water that's at the bottom of the ravine.

At some point, he walks off the cliff at which I follow him to see what he's doing. I still tell him verbally to follow me back to the front of the ravine and back to the vehicle but he completely ignores these commands. He tries to drown himself again and once he figures it doesn't work, keeps on walking to the end of the ravine. I then decide to use my taser on him because I don't want to walk out of the ravine with him and because we're getting too far away from the patrol vehicle at which I drag him back to the front of the ravine (see video). He then says ''Bye motherfucker -- Bye fucker'' and disconnects to avoid any further roleplay or his eventual arrest (see screenshot).

As a summary, I have the opinion that the accused broke the following rules:

Rule 2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. //
FearRP under gunpoint of one (1) officer with a firearm and two (2) officers with tasers.

Rule 3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). //
Reckless endangerment, driving around aimlessly and causing havoc in personal vehicle as president.

Rule 3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). //
Used command /sleep multiple times while handcuffed.

Rule 1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. //
Attempted suicide by walking in between cars, walking off the cliff and by attempting to drown.

Rule 1.4 - Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat. //
Not excessively, but due to events happening I believe the ''Bye motherfucker'' and ''Bye fucker'' were considered OOC due to him disconnecting to avoid straight after saying so.

Rule 1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. //
Disconnect to avoid further roleplay and eventual arrest.

Rule 1.2 - You can only own and use one account, using more than one account to avoid a punishment or otherwise can result in a permanent ban. //

(!) Accused also has two SteamIDs which might indicate a double account. However, the first SteamID (ending with 004) is the one that was used in the incident.

See the video and screenshots below for context.

Evidence:

https://www.sendvid.com/4sp2rttj

https://imgur.com/a/F2pILa0
As Wesley said me and 123 showed up on the scene a little after Wesley pulled him over. When I first was able to hear him he was spouting line about how he knows the laws because he wrote them and that Wes knows nothing. He continued with the quote about how it would be so easy to demote Wesley from the force. He then tried to kill himself multiple times and ways. I can confirm that Wesley's story matches up with what I saw.
Update:

- After having [C3:TM] Hungames PM me in-game, I have established that the lowercase ''luivader'' is not the same person as the uppercase ''Luivader''. He was permanently banned in a different community at which he decided to change his username into a member of that community, which can also be seen after he changed his username into ''[C3] Nightmare''.

- I have removed the secondary SteamID from the Player Report. To specify, the uppercase Luivader is the one involved in the situation. His current Steam username is 'Sgt. Pugsly'.
(Jun 10, 2018, 10:13 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Update:

- After having [C3:TM] Hungames PM me in-game, I have established that the lowercase ''luivader'' is not the same person as the uppercase ''Luivader''. He was permanently banned in a different community at which he decided to change his username into a member of that community, which can also be seen after he changed his username into ''[C3] Nightmare''.

- I have removed the secondary SteamID from the Player Report. To specify, the uppercase Luivader is the one involved in the situation. His current Steam username is 'Sgt. Pugsly'.

I can confirm this conversation. They are not the same person. Evidence for this can be found in this PR: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-21398.html
Date and time: 10th of June 2018 - 22:34/10:34PM UTC +1
Update:

At date and time, Luivader/Sgt. Pugsly/Nightmare/Polarbear, etc. was caught breaking FearRP again. I decided to post the video I made of that here as well, as this case isn't closed yet and as the video that I just made might act as any further evidence to show the accused hasn't learned from his mistake(s) yet. We, again, have informed the accused verbally that he should follow FearRP and that he's currently got an on-going Player Report against him for doing so. He decides to ignore that, fair enough, but also decides to further ignore the FearRP.

The situation starts as following:

I had tried to pull Luivader over for the misuse of his emergency lighting and siren and causing traffic-related problems from Main St. to Grant Ave./Broadwy. and back to Waverly St./Cosmos St. at which Luivader decides to step out of the pick-up truck. I did not know he was a Secret Service member until he got out of his vehicle at the inner-city Shell station. I thought the pick-up truck was related to a shooting that had just taken place at Town Hall.

He then tries to defend himself by saying he's not the shooter at Town Hall and tries to demonstrate that by showing us what the sound of his AR-15 would sound like. I tell him to not do anything stupid, but before he even listens, he aims the AR-15 and shoots into the wall at Fiddler Green's Apps. Complex.
(Rule 3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic.)

He then slings his AR-15 back on himself, at which point the responding officer(s) and myself decide to attempt a detainment. I switch to my handcuffs and in the middle of handcuffing him, he starts walking away. His hands still in the air because of the stuck animation, he then grabs his AR-15 and starts firing at the responding officer(s) and myself. We are able to take him down and the paramedic arrives on-scene to revive him.

Once he's revived (by now, already handcuffed) he starts walking away and completely ignores the taser(s) and firearms pointed at him, telling him to ''get against the wall and stand still while facing the wall''.
(Rule 2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. -- If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies.).

See video below for more evidence of today's incident.

Evidence:

https://www.sendvid.com/5v9i17oo
Approved.