Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> mark2766
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: mark2766 (STEAM_0:1:429317406)

Server: Rockford

Time: 2018-Jun-09 02:00

Summary:
I responded to a supervisor call made by Living Mini, pictured as the officer of the vehicle behind Mark2766's vehicle.

From what I can recall, Living Mini had pulled the accused over for failing to stop (stop sign).
After a bit of a struggle to pull the accused over, he decided to make it a felony stop instead and detained him for impeding traffic, felony evasion and failure to yield for lights and siren. Accused then requested a supervisor to deal with the dispute between himself and Living Mini.

Living Mini was a Sergeant at the time, so the only other supervisor was me. I responded and listened to both stories but because it turned into an obvious ''I didn't do anything, yes he did'' situation, I decided to rule in favor of the officer. The accused was already showing quite some attitude during the evaluation and was very defensive over the reasoning behind the detainment which made me believe Living Mini was in the right.

Nonetheless, as it was his right to, I told the accused he could ''upload the body-cam footage he had made throughout the situation'' and present it to me after serving jail time so I could still rule in his favor if the footage was complete and accurate. The accused then said we were both ''power-tripping'' and that ''we should wait and see what he could do''. He then proceeded to stop moving and disconnected by user. I told Living Mini to go back on patrol as the roleplay situation was over and  I was going to be busy notifying a member of staff () about his disconnect to avoid arrest/roleplay anyways.

Not much later, after I got Jono's Discord contact details and notified him of half the situation that happened, the accused reconnects back into the server. I tabbed back in to find the accused, now a gun dealer, peeking around the corner waiting for me to leave so he can collect his vehicle. Instead of leaving, I walk up to him to notify he's free to take his vehicle as the roleplay situation is over and leave the scene as a member of staff will be notified of the situation. I then want to walk off, back to my patrol vehicle, at which the accused pulls out an unknown firearm and quickly shoots me into an injured state.

The accused then drags me into the underground parking lot at Cosmos St, lays me down next to the wall and starts prop-spamming plastic baby dolls next to my injured body. He continues to ramble on about how we misused our authority and that ''we shouldn't minge as police officers'' and that ''he has everything on video''. Because of that, if the accused has a forum account, I do urge him to post said video as nothing I was involved in could possibly validate his actions.

After a short while of staying in the gun dealer position, he decided to switch over to anarchist.
At that point, because of the time and the player count dropping, I decided to leave the server so I could make this Player Report.

As a summary, I have the opinion that the accused broke the following rules:
Rule 1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
Reconnect to avoid arrest/roleplay.

Rule 3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.
RDM as a gun dealer.

Rule 3.7a - Additionally, the jobs in 3.7 are not meant to commit crime which is unrelated to their job.
RDM as a gun dealer.

Rule 6.1 - Props are meant for building and for enhancing roleplay. Using props for other purposes may be considered abuse.
Propspamming plastic baby dolls next to my body.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/StsPSLC
Under review.

Would be interesting to hear why left whilst he was still cuffed and with the officer, as well as his response towards the other accusations.
Update:

After notifying Living Mini over Steam messaging about the Player Report I made on the accused, sending him a link to the thread and notifying him that I added him in the story as being the initial officer of the traffic stop, he gave the report a read and got back to me once he had the time to do so.

What he told me then is something I didn't know: Living Mini also got killed by the accused and also had plastic baby dolls spawned next to his injured/dead body. Now Living Mini doesn't have screenshots of it, but he did consent to this piece of Steam chat to be posted in the thread as an extra piece of evidence, if it helps anything at all. If logs can show that this also happened to Living Mini, this would mean the accused would have RDM and propspamming (3.1/3.7a and 6.1) placed twice on him. Both from my situation and Living Mini's.

[Image: 4lixyB0.jpg]
Apologies for the delay, work and college prioritizes.

Approved.