Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

I want to buy that bently alot! Please contact me asap! U dint rejoin i was waiting atleast half a hour Sad
(Jun 8, 2018, 10:49 PM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ] 

I want to buy that bently alot! Please contact me asap! U dint rejoin i was waiting atleast half a hour Sad

Hi pal, we agreed on 600k Sorry I crashed out and i couldnt be bothered rejoining!
ok, u said 400? Plus the cars. I will try get 100k tommrow!
(Jun 8, 2018, 11:01 PM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]ok, u said 450? Plus the cars. I will try get 100k tommrow!

my mistake yep thats right
fuckin hell porg why do you get shit wrong all the dam time u fuckin pleb
(Jun 8, 2018, 11:17 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]fuckin hell porg why do you get shit wrong all the dam time u fuckin pleb

i thought you left ?????????
(Jun 8, 2018, 11:54 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 8, 2018, 11:17 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]fuckin hell porg why do you get shit wrong all the dam time u fuckin pleb

i thought you left ?????????

no shit, because i left doesn't mean i can't comment on posts?
This was ment to be a talk post, not a fight. I couldn’t pm him a he is not my buddy on forums
when will you be on
well you acctauly said 400 plus cars and thats what i got right now soo...
got all the money  tell me when your on.
(Jun 9, 2018, 10:52 AM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]got all the money  tell me when your on.

Mate it's a bloody Saturday man's gotta sleep..... I'll be on later today probably
Whats your timezone?
Going out later.
(Jun 9, 2018, 12:15 PM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your timezone?

timezone is Uk so BST [British Summer Time]
Pages: 1 2