Limelight Forums

Full Version: No more RDM - Pufitee's farewell.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OH BOY

been a long run an it ey got myself a perm weapons blacklist and decided to go on a minge spree and got mysen fucked

well shit tho been a great time on limelight tho got loads of memories n stuff with all sorts of people

so boys this is yaboi pufitee and heres a few shoutouts

had loads of memories with these guys, have loads of respect for every member of fumuku truly a group of legends

family
fucking hell. someone fuckes with my boss? shoot em dead, someone looks at me funny? shoot em dead. got loads of kills while being with the givens family and i wish there was more but guess what im not coming back to shittylight 

armed response
ty for givin me the chance to be in the clan, been a short time but made some memorable moments with ya and lots of love to all of ya. huge respect. 

admins 
cheers for everythin, keepin the server clean n away from minges. yall do good ykno 

internet 
how dare u ban me huge -support jkjk ty for everythin man and thanks for banning me, did the server a favor

bambo dude 
hes a special kind of person tho he talks about alot of bullshit for no reason at all but still a great lad, keep in contact

(nightmare) amazing lad, prob gay but still hes awesome. keep in contact u pleb

lotta respect for lad like you, had amazing memories with you with my time on limelight with your amazing cars + mini rp events on offtime.

(sorry for not shoutin out all the admins, these are the ones who impacted me the most on LL) 

4 the teacher team!

(forceghost) 
really shit beard tbh im surprised no one told u how shite it is but ey lotta respect for lad like you, really impacted my limelight experience. (please keep in contactBig Grin)

(sours)
what a gay. mr givens family tec ops with no tec

dude
lotta respect for this lad. keep in contact and play siege with me again sometime ya a great dude.

you smell like cheese tbh

and for mods n stuff

very nice person, is cool, maybe gay, smells like toes

tbh idk why they have not promoted you yet. great lad gets things delt with fast in @ sits.

for other ppl

(dog) this chap with his shitty jokes is unbelievable. very nice chap. lotta respect.

mo amazin lad gave all my shite to him n stuff. lotta love for a chap like this un

amazing chap, funny n shit. keep playin siege with me yeah

lotta respect. nice chap. keep in contact

now if ive missed u i am sorry i love u all
but but but

i would like to give a shoutout to the people who i DO NOT LIKE

(not putting things here cus might get forumbanned)

okay im out

keep in contact yall

love you all

but still pufitee for admin

-pufitee
So is A37 dead?
(Jun 5, 2018, 09:20 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]So is A37 dead?

yep yep yep

A37 moving to darkrp
Well, good run.

Don't say I didn't warn you that this wouldn't happen. Stay safe out there and good luck.
Well good luck any way, didn't even now a Perm Blacklist was possible but u did the impossible and got that perm, it was a good run and a shame you couldn't go out like a normal person peacefully well see ya around any way and best of luck in your future adventures, see ya later!
Have a good one Puf.
when ur back be less bad thnx
Cya, I hope we see you in a few when you want to come back and rp,

For now take care Smile
But who will build me doomforts to protect my contra Sad

Jokes aside cya man, hopefully the blacklist will eventually be changed from perma so you can return. Will probably be joining you on some shitty DarkRP anyway where we can rinse some scrubs. 

Also  is now taking control of A37 and reforming it into an eroticRP clan.
Rip The Legend himself gone but never forgotten.
I think you misses my @? Not to sure? must of been an error.

ForceGhost

Kill montage coming your way in remeberance of the great man Tyler Clarke in 2018.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5880321f...id=8704517
dab on em cye puff
can't say I found joy in punishing you but I low key did because you are so oblivious.

Take care puff! You shall arrive in Valhalla shiny and chrome!
Pages: 1 2