Limelight Forums

Full Version: Application Template [OPEN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UonFU06.png]
Application Template

In line with new applications process, we have updated our application template. 

As per our applications policy, we have a set programme for training and probation to take place. This means that you need to be able to attend the training dates as we announce them, and our applications will be periodically closed whilst we train a new batch of recruits.

Before you apply, please make sure that you meet our requirements

IC Requirements

- Between the age of 21 and 36 at the time of appointment.
- No prior criminal record.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check.
- Must act honourably both on and off duty.

OOC Requirements

- Good activity, should be willing to take part in regular clan RPs. (>2 hours pw)
- Good reputation within the community. 
- No more than 3 blacklists, one of which should not be within the last month.
- No more than 2 bans, one of which should not be within the last month.
- A good roleplay ability. We expect you to have a good grasp of RP.

Application Template

Code:
[align=center][size=medium][b]Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives[/b][/size]
[b]Application for Employment[/b]
[/align]

Rockford Field Office
103-1 Cosmos St.
Rockford, Marion County
OR

[u][b]OOC Section[/b][/u]

Steam Name:
SteamID: (this is so we can contact you)

Number of bans:
Number of blacklists:
What was the date of your last punishment?:

[u][b]IC Section[/b][/u]

[b]About You[/b]

Name:
Address:
Current Occupation:
Previous Employers: (including clans)

[b]Position-related Questions[/b]
[u]Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;[/u]

What is the ATF?:
Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?:
To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF:

[b]Yes/No Section[/b]

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: [b]Y/N[/b] (remove as necessary)
Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: [b]Y/N[/b]
Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: [b]Y/N[/b]
Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: [b]Y/N[/b]

[b]Declaration[/b]

[i]I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.[/i]
Sign:
Date:

Application Status

Applications are currently open.

Training Calendar

[Image: rVBdcad.png]
Applications are now temporarily closed due to a rework, this will not affect current applicants
As per our new applications process, we have updated and now re-opened our applications.
Applications closed. Applications will re-open once all applicants in the Mid-August batch have moved onto Stage 4 or been disallowing from progressing further.

Applications re-opened.
Requirements updates, all new applications must abide by these.

Current applications have been excused.