Limelight Forums

Full Version: Should Limelight have an official subreddit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title suggests, 

A subreddit that would allow you to post things there that might be too much for a thread or to hype something up. With additional features. Like subreddit user title rewards
oh no
y tho?

I feel like limelight doesnt have enough players for that and it wont be used anyway

ForceGhost

Nope, we have a dedicated forum and don't have anywhere near the user base to need a subreddit.
(Jun 3, 2018, 08:47 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, we have a dedicated forum and don't have anywhere near the user base to need a subreddit.

Thank you for giving input and stating your reason in a fashion that assists in decisions unlike the ones above............ <3
(Jun 3, 2018, 08:47 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, we have a dedicated forum and don't have anywhere near the user base to need a subreddit.

I agree. As much as it would be a fun idea if we'd have a bigger community, we don't have that at the moment now at all. The section would die out within a few months at the most, in my opinion.