Limelight Forums

Full Version: nicknamee's UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: nickname

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]7187
[/font]

Banned by: 26

Server: CityRP 2 LimeLight [Rockford] 

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] Excessive force[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned for "Excessive force" What had happened was from the accuser's point of view, he had turned his emergency lights on signaling me to pull over, and I hopped out with a gun and shot him. From my point of view, literally a minute before the accuser had signaled for me to pull over, I had robbed somebody and shot another person, and from my point of view, I was about to be arrested because of this crime. Was hopping out and shooting him overkill? Not when you look at it from a real world perspective. Some people in real world scenarios hop out of their cars and fire on officers for having an expired statutory inspection and nothing else. I hopped out and shot the officer because of the murder and robbery I had just committed, and was doing everything in my power to get away from the police. Am I trying to justify hopping out of cars in general and opening fire on police because you blew a stop sign? No. I'm trying to justify my reasoning to killing an officer after previously committing a murder/robbery. 
Also, on my original PR, it states my job was "Killer", which is wrong. My correct job title was "Curbside Gang - killer". Just to get the record straight, I didn't have my job as "killer" running around shooting people just because of it. I was RPing a vicious latin gang "curbside gang" from a movie "end of watch", which shows no remorse towards police or civilians.
Also, I wasn't able to respond to the PR before I had been banned because A- I don't check forums really at all, and B- I work full time monday-sat and really don't get on as much as I use to.
Evidence: This evidence is on the behalf of the accuser. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/Min5-A3M...e=youtu.be[/font]

Along with the evidence I posted (the complaintant's video), the video was trimmed, which violates the tampering with evidence rule. No recording software i'm aware of has a 15 second capture frame. The lowest i'm aware of is shadowplay with a 30 second capture frame. If it was software where he had to manually start and end the recording, he must have been pretty damn lucky to have gotten the exact moment I "broke the rules"
The staff-members have received your unban-request, nicknamee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under Review.
waiting on a response
I've done some research and have found that you did in fact have a reason

Approved.