Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [F.I] Nemesis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(POSTING FOR IVNT, I AM NOT INVOLVED)

Reported Players: [F.I] Nemesis (STEAM_0:1:3610112)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jun-02 15:03
Summary:
We were being raided by PD + SWAT, Nemesis being one of them, they're on the floor below us and Nemesis decides to shoot upwards without knowing where we were, killing me. Now not being funny but this seems pretty against the rules to shoot upwards in a SOLID building, without reasoning, just shooting up into the air seems like FailRP considering he knew we were up there so just decided to shoot, however his shots were very accurate onto me only and then he stopped after that.

Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...AEABC1D9A/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...3E6887804/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...693CF4E82/
Awaiting response from the reported.

A video would also give better insight, if you have any.
Okay so from what i can tell im being reported for shooting through a none bullet proof floor? It was not just only me that shot through the floor either Project and Stell where also there and as far as im aware we all shot up?  If it is supposed to be a 'solid' building maybe use something than a 0.25 thick phx prop to make it a little more realistic as well as actually bulletproof maybe. Also i don't believe i killed anyone through the floor im not denying that i could have hit someone i dont know i cant see through floors. But i 100% know i killed 3 people when the floor was breached out.. The First guy dropped real quick so if i had hit him before through floor then maybe that is why but i defiantly killed 3 people on our floor. not sure how many people there where total though so. I don't understand what i have done wrong to be honest you're allowed to shoot through stuff i just got lucky i guess. Looking at the 'evidence' which i mean it doesn't seem to show me actually doing any of this it seems that Stell dealt with this in game and therefore no need for a PR. Hopefully that clears up any gaps in the screen shots.
(Jun 2, 2018, 06:41 PM)Mohammad Albingy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so from what i can tell im being reported for shooting through a none bullet proof floor? It was not just only me that shot through the floor either Project and Stell where also there and as far as im aware we all shot up?  If it is supposed to be a 'solid' building maybe use something than a 0.25 thick phx prop to make it a little more realistic as well as actually bulletproof maybe. Also i don't believe i killed anyone through the floor im not denying that i could have hit someone i dont know i cant see through floors. But i 100% know i killed 3 people when the floor was breached out.. The First guy dropped real quick so if i had hit him before through floor then maybe that is why but i defiantly killed 3 people on our floor. not sure how many people there where total though so. I don't understand what i have done wrong to be honest you're allowed to shoot through stuff i just got lucky i guess. Looking at the 'evidence' which i mean it doesn't seem to show me actually doing any of this it seems that Stell dealt with this in game and therefore no need for a PR. Hopefully that clears up any gaps in the screen shots.

(Posting for IVNT)

Okay, despite that, its a solid structure, realistic, and if u were to enter any building in real life, you wouldn't shoot straight up if you were raiding it, as its stupid. You killed me, as i was standing on the floor and u sprayed up. But it was ur first shot despite me moving around and u following where I went, resulting in you killing me. I didn't get any evidence, nor a video of you doing so, but you've admitted to it, and also said Stell and Project were also spraying up at a solid building. When I asked in OOC, you ALL proceeded to ignore me.
Unless a shot through floor is random, with chance of shooting a hostage or a civilian, I'd have no problem with it. At times shooting at an area where the suspect is and where there are no civillians, people have shot to provide a distraction or a cover. There is nothing wrong with it and unless you had a civillian up there with you, there is no issue.

Also, could you please explain what that white line is?

(Jun 2, 2018, 06:47 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Unless a shot through floor is random, with chance of shooting a hostage or a civilian, I'd have no problem with it. At times shooting at an area where the suspect is and where there are no civillians, people have shot to provide a distraction or a cover. There is nothing wrong with it and unless you had a civillian up there with you, there is no issue.

Also, could you please explain what that white line is?

(Posting for IVNT)

That white line is a texture issue.

Edit: 17:50 - imagine if: I'd also like to add, we had a gun dealer in there at the time, and was made obvious when we were running around with him during the firefight, making a civillians life in danger.
In a case of there being a civillian there yes, that would require further questioning but sadly I do not have enough material to go with. The screenshots give barely any insight into the raid and where what was. I cannot confirm the stories from both sides without a clip or screenshots that actually show the situation.

Do you have any more evidence?
(Jun 2, 2018, 06:57 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]In a case of there being a civillian there yes, that would require further questioning but sadly I do not have enough material to go with. The screenshots give barely any insight into the raid and where what was. I cannot confirm the stories from both sides without a clip or screenshots that actually show the situation.

Do you have any more evidence?
(Posting for IVNT)

No, unless anyone else involved was recording, Vimpto or bananen. Not too sure on that. However, the reported admitted to spraying up and Stell confirmed he killed me through the floor by shooting upwards.
Yes, but I need to be sure that the gun dealer was infact in danger and similar as that is my concern right now.
(Jun 2, 2018, 07:26 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but I need to be sure that the gun dealer was infact in danger and similar as that is my concern right now.

I was there at the time but was not recording, the gun dealer was Ginga (STEAM_0:0:111247439)  however I was not recording, but you could ask Ginga himself.
As the gun dealer knew the risks of arming up a criminal gang, and a raid was occuring at it he risked his business and life by taking such risks as going to a building filled with criminals.

I do not know the legality of weaponry during the time would which would if illegal not make the gun dealer even more illegal and a criminal of sorts with selling black market weaponry however, even if there was nothing that stating it was being illegal, the gun dealer was there arming up a criminal gang which was used in the shooting of government.

The risk was there for the Gun Dealer, as much as the criminals and the police. I do not know if the gun dealer was damaged during it but from what you haven't stated, I don't believe so.

Besides all of that, there is not enough evidence for me to go from.

Thank you for your report, but I'm going to deny this based on the lack of evidence and the lack of rule breakage that is present in the given evidence.