Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ulkrah, Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ulkrah (STEAM_0:1:64812312)  () , Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  ()

Server: Rockford

Time: 2018-Jun-01 20:54

Summary: [Uploaded again due to wrong rule]

Rule Broken: RDM

The officer came back to his car and shot dead
The officer didn't have a weapon out

In the GIF 1 or 2 of you killed the police officer [[TFL] Girty01]

Evidence:  
https://i.imgur.com/yT2aEhd.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/8RRVha2.png
this is a duplicate of a report that got denied less than 24 hours ago
(Jun 1, 2018, 05:49 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]this is a duplicate of a report that got denied less than 24 hours ago

I have asked internet
Just different reason
(Jun 1, 2018, 05:49 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 1, 2018, 05:49 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]this is a duplicate of a report that got denied less than 24 hours ago

I have asked internet
Just different reason

Ok well then I'm gonna post the same reply and get the staff members opinion.
(Jun 1, 2018, 05:54 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 1, 2018, 05:49 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

I have asked internet
Just different reason

Ok well then I'm gonna post the same reply and get the staff members opinion.

Okay.
> We set up the base.
> The cops see us on the roof with guns out.
> The cops proceed to raid us.
> We stop the raid by jumping down and rushing them.
> We get back up.
> We leave the cop cars as they are.
> One cop comes back and starts shooting at us while he tries to get his car back, (the police chief at the time).
> We realise its the same guy we had killed and that he was breaking NLR.
> We shoot back at him and kill him.
> We stole the car and pulled it closer right up against the gate.
> He comes back a second time, we told him to leave the car, he proceeds to still get the car and start driving.
> He gets out and aims a gun at us and fires 2-3 shots, we fire.
> He gets back into the car where he stops AGAIN, runs behind the bus stop and hides for a couple minutes, thinking we haven't seen him. He then runs back to his car and tries to drive away.
> I proceeded to shoot him due to the fact he had:
   A) Taken the car back when we told him not to.
   B) Fired at us with his pistol after stopping for the second time.
What did i do also this is the same reason.
(Jun 1, 2018, 07:53 PM)jackanator2000 Wrote: [ -> ]What did i do also this is the same reason.

you werent the offending party, that was me, i dont know why you're being reported as well
It doesn't look like the Chief was shooting at you from looking at the GIF.

Are you sure about your statement?
(Jun 3, 2018, 06:26 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't look like the Chief was shooting at you from looking at the GIF.

Are you sure about your statement?

like i said, after he had stopped his car for the second time, he had gotten out and hid behind the bus stop, im assuming he thought we would forget about him when he came back out again so he could get his car but as soon as he came out we lit him up
i wasnt shooting at them, you killed me in the first place for no reason, you didnt declare that you would shoot cops on sight
(Jun 4, 2018, 09:55 PM)girty01 Wrote: [ -> ]i wasnt shooting at them, you killed me in the first place for no reason, you didnt declare that you would shoot cops on sight

dont lie in the courthouse my friend
just saying, you have a gif of me shooting, you have no actual evidence or context, the video doesnt show whats been going on before. you cant just show a vid of me killing him. i could post a pr of me getting killed even though i killed five of the guys friends and stole his car. there is no contect
 been over a week.

Not involved.
Not enough context for this sadly. I'd need more evidence. A GIF showing a cop approaching his car getting shot and a screenshot of the person from a distance (which I can't identify) doesn't help at all.

Denied due to lack of evidence.

Apologies for the delay as I've had work and other matters prioritize.