Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, for those who don't know me, my name is Diogo, I am 18 and I was born and raised in Portugal.
I've been roleplaying for the past 5 years, so I'm not inexperienced with city life roleplay, but there are always things to learn, and I ask for your assistance until I am familiar with the commands and mechanics of the server.
Hope to see you all in-game!
  DooZ
Welcome!
(Jun 1, 2018, 03:13 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, for those who don't know me, my name is Diogo, I am 18 and I was born and raised in Portugal.
I've been roleplaying for the past 5 years, so I'm not inexperienced with city life roleplay, but there are always things to learn, and I ask for your assistance until I am familiar with the commands and mechanics of the server.
Hope to see you all in-game!
  DooZ

I think I meet you ingame, welcome btw Big Grin
Welcome!
Well hello there
Welcome!
Welcome to limelight.
A beautifull part about this game and our community is that there are tons of things to do and to explore. So most likely you wont get bored too easily. If you need anyhelp dont hesitate to ask.
I wish you a pleasent stay.

see you on the server
Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes!
Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around

ForceGhost

Welcome to LL!