Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ulkrah, Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ulkrah (STEAM_0:1:64812312) ,Tyrone/Ricky/PawnShop (STEAM_0:1:118528806)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-31 20:54
Summary: Rule Broken: 11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc).

Clearly seen the officer didn't have a gun so not posing a threat.

[Tagged all people who was in the base due to me not being able to work out who shot him]
Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/yT2aEhd.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/8RRVha2.png
This is not me.
wasnt me i had a tranq sniper
We took his car, he kept coming back to our base to get his car back, on multiple occasions he got his gun out and shot at us, he ran to his car, fired a few shots then got his car and tried to drive off so we shot at him.
(May 31, 2018, 11:48 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]We took his car, he kept coming back to our base to get his car back, on multiple occasions he got his gun out and shot at us, he ran to his car, fired a few shots then got his car and tried to drive off so we shot at him.

So it was you?
(May 31, 2018, 11:49 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 31, 2018, 11:48 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]We took his car, he kept coming back to our base to get his car back, on multiple occasions he got his gun out and shot at us, he ran to his car, fired a few shots then got his car and tried to drive off so we shot at him.

So it was you?

Yes it is me, and I am about to explain this in a really long winded paragraph, with the exact details of what happened, bullet pointed and in order:

> We set up the base.
> The cops see us on the roof with guns out.
> The cops proceed to raid us.
> We stop the raid by jumping down and rushing them.
> We get back up.
> We leave the cop cars as they are.
> One cop comes back and starts shooting at us while he tries to get his car back, (the police chief at the time).
> We realise its the same guy we had killed and that he was breaking NLR.
> We shoot back at him and kill him.
> We stole the car and pulled it closer right up against the gate.
> He comes back a second time, we told him to leave the car, he proceeds to still get the car and start driving.
> He gets out and aims a gun at us and fires 2-3 shots, we fire.
> He gets back into the car where he stops AGAIN. He gets out and just stands there and looks at us.
> I proceeded to shoot him due to the fact he had:
   A) Taken the car back when we told him not to.
   B) Fired at us with his pistol after stopping for the second time.

Thanks for reading,
Kind Regards,
Ricky

Side Note: Owen, Ulkrah, John Jong and Pufitee were not the ones who killed him at the end, that is me,
11.7 only applies to Government Forces.
If they're being raided, I very much doubt they're government forces.

Denied.