Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Elfie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Elfie (STEAM_0:0:78191187) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-30 19:08
Summary: So this gun dealer has RDMed Elfie but want as prominet from before as mentioned in the other PR's. He just pops into chat and is in full caps swearing. Now with 516 hour I'm pritty sure you know the rules of by heart.
Evidence: [Image: E78B65618F645EF0F66DF925DF359295013FA530]
Ok what do yu want from me here. How does this affect you. This guy had done it on 3 different ocasions and with no admins on and myself now not being able to RP I was a little annoyed. I mean I've had no warnings and no bans and I've been trying to get back into thigns so something like this got to me. Just leave it alone it doesn't affect you in any way. And aftr this I was talked to and I calmed down straight afterwards and went on to wxplain what had happened and make an @ call. Dont report people for stupid things like this just because you think it makes you popular with admins,
(May 30, 2018, 09:49 PM)OnlineSyco Wrote: [ -> ]Ok what do yu want from me here. How does this affect you. This guy had done it on 3 different ocasions and with no admins on and myself now not being able to RP I was a little annoyed. I mean I've had no warnings and no bans and I've been trying to get back into thigns so something like this got to me. Just leave it alone it doesn't affect you in any way. And aftr this I was talked to and I calmed down straight afterwards and went on to wxplain what had happened and make an @ call. Dont report people for stupid things like this just because you think it makes you popular with admins,

okay even know there is a rule stating this 6. Do not post reports for OOC Insulting if you are not the person being insulted
with the amount of hours you have you should know that being rude in OOC is a no go with staff
This is why the PR is made so I'm now going to leave this for staff to reply/conclude this.
Despite him doing such actions, breaking the rules yourself even if it might be OOC rules is not alright. 

You shouldn't be ranting in OOC but collecting evidence to post a PR
I'll be denying the report due to

6. Do not post reports for OOC Insulting if you are not the person being insulted.

However, I also want to use this PR as a means to remind you that taking everything to OOC, ranting in OOC is not the solution but a calm and collected manner of gathering evidence is.