Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weed, pots and contraband
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: [L²:RP] Kvatch
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79586020
Refund details: x2 UV lights, 5 pots, 5 seeds, 2 printers, 5 labs. Happened today ~3PM? (Complete guess of time)

Reason: My game crashed, didn't receive the weed pots or any of my contraband. I thought this stuff is "crash proof" now..?
been almost a month. is anything happening with this?
I've just checked logs for this incident, and can't find anything to back you up.
(Jun 27, 2018, 09:35 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I've just checked logs for this incident, and can't find anything to back you up.

Just goes to show then doesnt it lmao. I wouldn't make the request if it didn't happen. If you can't find anything to back this up then there's no point in the request. Just close it

Have you looked at the times around 3 PM? I remember it wasn't exactly at 3 PM but probably somewhere around that, within the hours surrounding it. I definitely spawned contraband, that's for sure. Then the server crashed shortly after. You can't find anything at all in relation to this?
(Jun 28, 2018, 11:49 AM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]"Doctor Internet"

Have you looked at the times around 3 PM? I remember it wasn't exactly at 3 PM but probably somewhere around that, within the hours surrounding it. I definitely spawned contraband, that's for sure. Then the server crashed shortly after. You can't find anything at all in relation to this?

Yeah, I've looked at the 3 hours preceding and 3 hours leading 3PM, nothing.

might as well close this then :L
Closed.