Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Ryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Ryan (STEAM_0:1:47537763) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-26 11:13
Summary: I decided to play as a Real Estate Agent, and bought all properties on Richard Drive except for 2 houses which had already been bought. The first home owner allowed me to make the road into a gated community, but unfortunately the second home owner refused. I therefore developed a compromise to exclude his property from the gated community by only building gates around the houses that I had bought and around the one which gave me permission. Police came and said that I wasn't allowed to do this, but I assured them that I was. After a 5 minute conversation with the police, we started getting shot at from the direction of the house which Ryan & Judge Rage owned (the people who refused permission). The police left me and started raiding their home. Another 5 minutes later as I was working on my compromise, Ryan walked up to me and shot me unconscious for no reason. He then proceeded to burn down my gates.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/9eOmjoAKico

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...4CFD10B0B/
-Involved-

The way that you present this makes it look like Ryan randomly killed you, but me and you know that is not the case. 

You phoned the police on Ryan causing us to be raided by the police, and you didn't expect a crime family to extract revenge upon you?
I'll start with the "RDM". Before the video starts I said I did not consent to you making the community I was apart of "gated" and told you if I wanted to leave I would burn your gate down. You then threatened to call the cops on us, so I left. I then see you speaking to the cops and moments later we get raided, it doesn't take a genius to work out what happened. You can also hear me say in the video at around 0:56 - "Fucking call the cops on me, you bastard" showing this is why I killed you.

As for the burning down of you gate, I clearly told you if the gate is in the way of me wanting to leave, I will burn it down. So I followed through with my threat and burnt it.

I don't know if he did actually call them either /911 or /request but he definately had a lengthy chat with them, during which all 3 of them kept looking towards me on the balcony.
:

I did not call the police at all. You can even ask @[L²:RP]SkillzModzFb and [L²:RP] Ninja (the police involved) and they'll tell you the exact same. You can't just assume that I called the police - especially when I didn't. We were talking about the gated community, and then we started getting shot at from your home.

There were also still alternate routes for you to leave, as I did not include your property in the community.
(May 26, 2018, 02:01 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]:

I did not call the police at all. You can even ask @[L²:RP]SkillzModzFb and whoever the other officer was involved and they'll tell you the exact same. You can't just assume that I called the police - especially when I didn't. We were talking about the gated community, and then we started getting shot at from your home.

There were also still alternate routes for you to leave, as I did not include your property in the community.

Alright, so you may or may not have actually told the police, I do not know, logs will prove if such occurrences actually happened. But you still threatened to do so, this I know.

Think about this in a real-world situation: you threaten to call the cops on the mafia, regardless if you do or not you are going to be killed due to the chance that you will. I do not know if you actually did or not, but I had a very good feeling you did. I fired a tranq at you whilst you were speaking to the police immediately after you threatened to call them on us.

Think about this from my perspective:
Me: "I do not want this gate here, I will burn it down if it's in my way"
You: "Then I willl call the cops for arson"
Me: *sees you talking to cops moments later*
Me: *shit he must be reporting us*
I then fire 3 tranq darts aimed at you, due to the distance I didn't hit you but even if I did you would be left alive

Do you now see how if you threatening to report me to someone, then speak to the same someone moments later how I think you are reporting me?
(May 26, 2018, 02:10 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]

I did not call the police at all. You can even ask @[L²:RP]SkillzModzFb and whoever the other officer was involved and they'll tell you the exact same. You can't just assume that I called the police - especially when I didn't. We were talking about the gated community, and then we started getting shot at from your home.

Alright, so you may or may not have actually told the police, I do not know, logs will prove if such occurrences actually happened. But you still threatened to do so, this I know.

Think about this in a real-world situation: you threaten to call the cops on the mafia, regardless if you do or not you are going to be killed due to the chance that you will. I do not know if you actually did or not, but I had a very good feeling you did. I fired a tranq at you whilst you were speaking to the police immediately after you threatened to call them on us.

I then fire 3 tranq darts aimed at you, due to the distance I didn't hit you but even if I did you would be left alive

Do you now see how if you threatening to report me to someone, then speak to the same someone moments later how I think you are reporting me?

That was not a threat, that was a statement. You said that you would burn my gates down and I told you that you would get arrested for it. Hell, there was even a cop standing next to us when we were having the conversation. You can't just kill me for saying that.
(May 26, 2018, 02:15 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2018, 02:10 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]

That was not a threat, that was a statement. You said that you would burn my gates down and I told you that you would get arrested for it. You can't just kill me for saying that.

"The police will be called and you'll be arrested."

This is clearly a threat that you will call the police, I do not see that as anything other than a threat.
(May 26, 2018, 02:17 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2018, 02:15 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2018, 02:10 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, so you may or may not have actually told the police, I do not know, logs will prove if such occurrences actually happened. But you still threatened to do so, this I know.

That was not a threat, that was a statement. You said that you would burn my gates down and I told you that you would get arrested for it. You can't just kill me for saying that.

This is clearly a threat that you will call the police, I do not see that as anything other than a threat.

I was a Real Estate Agent so I had to be professional. Saying that I would call the police if you threatened to set fire to my gates is not a threat. It's a pure statement. A threat would be intimidating, I merely told you politely that I would call for police. Even then, you still can't kill me just for saying that I would call the police WITHOUT actually even doing it.
(May 26, 2018, 02:24 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2018, 02:17 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 26, 2018, 02:15 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]That was not a threat, that was a statement. You said that you would burn my gates down and I told you that you would get arrested for it. You can't just kill me for saying that.

I was a Real Estate Agent so I had to be professional. Saying that I would call the police because you threatened to set fire to my gates is not a threat. It's a pure statement. A threat would be intimidating, I merely told you politely that I would call for police. Even then, you still can't kill me just for saying that I would call the police WITHOUT actually even doing it.

I disagree, if threatening to kill someone is an arrestable offense, surely threatening to have someone arrested as killable.
Under review.
It certainly is not RDM. There is motivation to kill you (having snitched on a mafia resulting in a raid). The problem I have here is presidence: this is very situational and will not apply to every situation. 

I.e if you’re a shop keeer and threaten to call the police on a mafia member in your store making trouble, without proper motivation, that would classify as RDM as one wouldn’t have enough justification to kill them. 

In this situation you called the police on a mafia family, resulting in potential harm to them or their operations. Logically killing you would be good revenge in this scenario. 

Conclusion: based on information provided there is enough justification for killing you. Perhaps there could have been more RP and chatter about it but regardless the act itself is valid. 

PR denied.