Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Řïçķý ŁåFłůëř, [L²:RP] John Jong #v5p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Řïçķý ŁåFłůëř (STEAM_0:1:118528806) () , [L²:RP] John Jong #v5p (STEAM_0:1:14212289) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-25 14:04
Summary: The current Vice President (there was no President at this time) was deemed as corrupt by the entire police force and myself. I met up with the Police Chief, Mr.Jeicenas, to organise me helping out the police force to take the President into custody and have him arrested for being corrupt. His corrupt actions included having the Secret Service point guns at him and his force and shoot randomly around the PD car park, but you'll have to consult Mr.Jeicenas about that further. The reason for the arrest was IC and should remain that way.

The video will explain the rest. I will write timestamps down for the video so anybody reviewing can see the points of interest. Please keep in mind that certain points were clipped out because the situation was about 10 minutes long, but nothing happened in between.

00:00 - 00:07: Myself and the PD were setting up to have the VP arrested.

00:07 - 00:40: The Chief was explaining why he was arrested. At this point, I thought my work was done and walked out, only to find the PD doors were locked, so I walked back. I cut all of this out, so you didn't really miss much.

00:40: Mr.Jeicenas (Police Chief) is cut off mid-sentence because he was just demoted by the President. He couldn't have been demoted by the VP since the VP was in handcuffs. Obviously John Jong contacted Ricky externally and asked for him to be demoted. This would have been fine if Mr.Jeicenas was not in a confrontation with the VP, but is instead Fail RP, since the VP was in custody at the time.

01:18: Myself and D3ST decided to go after the President for corruption since we have no Chief at this time, however, D3ST was the SWAT Sergeant which means he had some kind of authoratative power.

01:28: D3ST told them to put both of their hands up, with a taser aimed at them. You can see in my right hand, a Deagle is equipped, putting them under Fear RP from both of our sides. Ricky refuses, but John does comply eventually.

01:45: You can see in the chat, Ricky demotes D3ST whilst he's stood right infront of him with him under gun point, which is Fail RP as well. This just solidifies the fact that Ricky is breaking this rule, as he did it to Mr.Jeicenas ealier on in the video.

01:49: Ricky is walking away, rather proud of himself. Even the VP agrees it's Fail RP, even though he somehow contacted the President whilst he was in handcuffs, which is also Fail RP, and can be seen as metagaming to some extent.

Summary of rules broken IMO:
Ricky: Fail RP (demoting both D3ST and Mr.Jeicenas whilst they're under interaction with his counter-part), in-direct metagaming (receiving information whilst in handcuffs and acting upon it), fear RP (failure to put his hands up when being held at taser-point within microphone range).

John Jong: Metagaming (sharing the fact he's being taken into custody by Mr.Jeicenas whilst in hand-cuffs and having him demoted). This can also be seen as Fail RP. Possibly broke Fear RP but eventually complied to it, so I'm not sure.
Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/30cb045cffc79712f2af...5039d6.png
Evidence provided by D3ST of Ricky demoting Mr.Jeicenas

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n8cwg3rd2675d...8.mp4?dl=0
The video.
so what did i even do wrong lul
(May 25, 2018, 04:30 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]so what did i even do wrong lul

Gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Read the PR and you'll find out.
(May 25, 2018, 04:33 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 25, 2018, 04:30 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]so what did i even do wrong lul

Gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Read the PR and you'll find out.

yeah idk what i did wrong so imma let staff tell me
and also, staff, im not gonna be sittin here having a long arguement about defending my wself or whatever, so if you think i did something wrong just punish me, im not gonna spend hours or even days fighting a simple pres blacklist or ban
(May 25, 2018, 06:22 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]and also, staff, im not gonna be sittin here having a long arguement about defending my wself or whatever, so if you think i did something wrong just punish me, im not gonna spend hours or even days fighting a simple pres blacklist or ban

There are still things that I'm curious about.

How did John contact you and why did you demote the Chief?
(May 25, 2018, 06:30 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 25, 2018, 06:22 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]and also, staff, im not gonna be sittin here having a long arguement about defending my wself or whatever, so if you think i did something wrong just punish me, im not gonna spend hours or even days fighting a simple pres blacklist or ban

The chief was demoted for the reason "corruption" as shown in the screenshot. They later went on to minge around on the server together, and John was driving a pink GMC truck as the President. I have no proof of this but it's still a bit mingy, so my best guess is that they were on Discord or something.
(May 25, 2018, 06:30 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah we were chillin in discord and john told me to demote that guy for corruption, he did not tell me he was in an rp situation though, i assumed it was cos he was driving or something but yeah
Then how can you explain demoting D3ST ? Smile
John Jong will recieve a 3 hour president/vice president blacklist as he metagamed to request it, while handcuffed.

Ricky will recieve a 4 hour president blacklist for metagaming, with priors. He will also be recieving a day ban due to the metagaming and also the powergaming part.

Let me explain why it's powergaming really quickly.

You can be seen to be demoting a chief from a far, using metagaming to get your friend out of a situation mainly arrest while you wouldn't be able to normally.

Approved.