Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Puffimare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Puffimare (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-23 19:59
Summary: Puffimare for seemingly no reason tried to hostage a paramedic/firefighter for a ransom at the fire station, and then proceeded to then climb up to the tower and shoot police for the next 20 minutes.

I believe him to be in violation of rule 3.1, which he has been banned for twice before, as he kidnapped a firefighter for seemingly the sole purpose for him to shoot any police officers that try to climb the ladder to get him in the head. Seems obvious he was bored and wanted to just shoot police.

It should not be okay for someone to do this in the first place as you cant shoot from the ladder, so he was just sitting at the top with a shotgun waiting for people to try to climb the ladder, and there was no actual achievable position anywhere on the map where you could shoot him from.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/E2VRS1F096Y
-INVOLVED-

Me and John Jong were aiding the police in this situation, he did not shoot at police "for no reason for 20 minutes", the fact is, there were 2 SWAT, 4 Police and 2 LEO's unloading magazines into the tower, in which he proceeded to defend himself. The police fired first and he therefore fired back.
(May 24, 2018, 10:16 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]-INVOLVED-

Me and John Jong were aiding the police in this situation, he did not shoot at police "for no reason for 20 minutes", the fact is, there were 2 SWAT, 4 Police and 2 LEO's unloading magazines into the tower, in which he proceeded to defend himself. The police fired first and he therefore fired back.

Your quote is wrong because I never said "for no reason for 20 minutes" I just said he shot at police for 20 minutes. The report is for the initial hostage taking of the firefighter and to point out how that spot should not be allowed for these kinds of activities.
Awaiting input from accused. Please provide the reason for hostaging the fire department.
Yo,

I was in a mask n i ran into the FD with a mask and this medic said over his radio that there was a masked "suspicious" man in the fd when i went in to get a medic. 

To avoid him snitching on me i pointed a gun and told him not to move attempting to hold him hostage while it calmed down to avoid the person snitching.

The medic was a low hour so he ran away leading him to scream over the radio "He has a gun" so i ran up the watchtower to take cover from the cops in an attempt to hide.

That night i ended up killing the whole PD and getting away in a amazing escape. 

Anything else let me know.

Also Auston,

The ladders you spawned trying to get a sniping place on me where did you get them from? How did you get them in the first place? You had plenty of places you sniped me from with ladders out of complete nowhere. Also can i mention the clip shows you deleting the ladder not doing /me's. Surely that proves your not rping it out right and just spawned the ladders to get a advantage over me.

EDIT:
I noticed you stated the fireman. He came up the ladder for shitall reason running into a dangerzone for whatever reason so i took him hostage for the fact there was a shit ton of cops coming for me and the hostage was a attempt to calm the situation down.
Why'd you enter the fire department with a mask and a firearm in the first place?
(May 24, 2018, 11:25 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Yo,

I was in a mask n i ran into the FD with a mask and this medic said over his radio that there was a masked "suspicious" man in the fd when i went in to get a medic. 

To avoid him snitching on me i pointed a gun and told him not to move attempting to hold him hostage while it calmed down to avoid the person snitching.

The medic was a low hour so he ran away leading him to scream over the radio "He has a gun" so i ran up the watchtower to take cover from the cops in an attempt to hide.

That night i ended up killing the whole PD and getting away in a amazing escape. 

Also Auston,

The ladders you spawned trying to get a sniping place on me where did you get them from? How did you get them in the first place? You had plenty of places you sniped me from with ladders out of complete nowhere. Also can i mention the clip shows you deleting the ladder not doing /me's. Surely that proves your not rping it out right and just spawned the ladders to get a advantage over me.

Had clear permission from Jono for the ladders. And you're trying to get at me trying to get an advantage on you? Lol
(May 24, 2018, 11:27 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Why'd you enter the fire department with a mask and a firearm in the first place?

I had the mask on because that night i was raiding people and with the firearm i pulled it out when the medic called in the cops.
(May 24, 2018, 11:28 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]

Also Auston,

Had clear permission from Jono for the ladders. And you're trying to get at me trying to get an advantage on you? Lol

Just pointing it out as i saw it being unrealistic. But if you got the thumbs up from Jono thats alright.
(May 24, 2018, 11:29 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:28 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]

Also Auston,

Just pointing it out as i saw it being unrealistic. But if you got the thumbs up from Jono thats alright.

Also deleted the ladders because randoms kept going up them onto rooftops during the situation. This isnt about me though.

Jono said your reason for raiding was to get money, so are you lying or what?

[Image: qYbyIhk.jpg]
(May 24, 2018, 11:46 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:29 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:28 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]Had clear permission from Jono for the ladders. And you're trying to get at me trying to get an advantage on you? Lol

Also deleted the ladders because randoms kept going up them onto rooftops during the situation. This isnt about me though.

This says nothing about me "doing it for money"
(May 24, 2018, 11:53 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:46 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:29 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Just pointing it out as i saw it being unrealistic. But if you got the thumbs up from Jono thats alright.

He had mentioned in a previous comment it was for money. So whats your official story.
(May 25, 2018, 12:44 AM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:53 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 24, 2018, 11:46 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]Also deleted the ladders because randoms kept going up them onto rooftops during the situation. This isnt about me though.

He had mentioned in a previous comment it was for money. So whats your official story.
Ive already stated that.
Player Report Denied.

Whilst there is strong suspicion that a rule breach may have occured, especially considering your priors Puffitie, there is no conclusive evidence in this case. I'd suggest in the future, that instead of taking a medic hostage and commiting a genocide of the PD, "running away" may be a better option to resolve these conflicts in the future.