Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund Request weed equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: bananen_ephihal
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26810803
Refund details (include date and time if applicable): 24th of may 2018 around 10-15 min befor posting this, 5 weed seeds and 1 UV Lamp
Reason: The automatic server restart happend and at the moment I was doing weed and It never came back to my inventory after the Server Restart.
bananen_ephihal (STEAM_0:0:26810803) (auto-refund | weed) () () [1] [5] (5) (})
(May 24, 2018, 02:31 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]bananen_ephihal (STEAM_0:0:26810803) (auto-refund | weed) () () [1] [5] (5) (})

What do you mean with this?
He means that the system is showing a refund has already processed for your weed. If I'm not mistaken, that's 1 weed lamp, 5 pots and 5 seeds.
(May 24, 2018, 03:07 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]He means that the system is showing a refund has already processed for your weed. If I'm not mistaken, that's 1 weed lamp, 5 pots and 5 seeds.

Ok, maybe it's bug of some sort. I never received the items. This is my current inventory after the restart.
If you check logs you can see I haven't used/given/dropped/destroyed any of the items. https://imgur.com/a/NfuQ2yo

[Image: qquFmR2.jpg]
I just want to add something else. Might it be that I pressed cancel when the automatic server restart happend? It makes everyone rejoin but I pressed cancel because I was going to restart my Gmod and then I joined the server. 

Is this how the items failed to reach my inventory?
(May 24, 2018, 02:08 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to add something else. Might it be that I pressed cancel when the automatic server restart happend? It makes everyone rejoin but I pressed cancel because I was going to restart my Gmod and then I joined the server. 

Is this how the items failed to reach my inventory?

Denied.

We're fairly sure this processed, as we have a log line which indicates this.