Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 7123

Banned by: [L²] NightMare

Server: LimeLight CityRP [RockFord]

Ban Reason: Doomfort base.

Why should you be unbanned?: It was my first session on the server and I was getting used to things, I admit yes I did build a massive mingy doomfort with one-ways, but I didn't propblock? I was told by an admin to fix it and as I deleted my first couple props a raider ran in and started shooting things up. I didn't have much enough chance to fix before warned he was literally seconds and check that in logs if I must say, I had no where near enough time to rebuild a stable base.

Evidence: You have access to the logs yourself, those videos he posted are of fuck all really? No evidence to proof im a minge.

In conclusion, I admit I did build a fucked up base and shit but I was trying to fix it and didn't get much a chance, see its hard when well known players target newcomers. Anyway, thanks for reading and get back @ me. Oh and my names changed from Ched to Rogga, this is my original name tbf look at my Steam Logo
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Rogga.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi there.

The suspension was mainly for the going against staff direction, as Internet had told you to fix it up yet it was still a problem. Namely, the floating camera, keypad being visible by defending party and this:

[Image: 6Y3wTmH.jpg]

That would be where the propblocking part came from.
It wasn't propblock, there was a keypad in the kitchen!

I admit to my wrong doings if you feel I should still be banned that is fine, ill wait my 2 days.

But I inform you im actually not a minge and I intent to roleplay correctly.
[Image: x93IdUw.png]

You'd still be in violation I'm afraid.

Unban appeal denied.