Limelight Forums

Full Version: Playing with other people with the same Wlan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, me and have planned to meet with another guy and play together at his Home. Meaning we all will use the same WLAN with 3 different Accounts.. nobody is banned of us, however is there the Risk of being banned for Double accounting (even though none is banned)?
Providing you can PROVE its 3 different people on 3 different accounts you won’t get banned
(May 23, 2018, 09:49 AM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]Providing you can PROVE its 3 different people on 3 different accounts you won’t get banned

If no accounts are currently banned, then it shouldn't make a difference. If you get brought up into a sit, it may be best to explain this to the staff member for your own defence, and if something does happen of it, we may ask for proof of this.
 has the question been answered to your satisfaction? Do you have any other questions?
Tbh if all 3 of you are playing at the same time it would be pretty easy to prove you are all different people when asked.
(Jun 2, 2018, 01:09 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh if all 3 of you are playing at the same time it would be pretty easy to prove you are all different people when asked.

Well, yeah. But does the console know that ?
(Jun 2, 2018, 04:09 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 2, 2018, 01:09 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh if all 3 of you are playing at the same time it would be pretty easy to prove you are all different people when asked.

I'm pretty sure the console doesn't insta-ban people for just playing from the same house.
(Jun 2, 2018, 04:09 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe the bot only triggers when someone is banned on the same IP.
Anything else ?
(Jun 2, 2018, 10:38 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else ?

No
Thread closed and archived.